Kann keine Hände mehr löschen

Default Kann keine Hände mehr löschen

Hi ,

kann seit geraumer Zeit keine Hände mehr löschen, weder Tourney noch Cash.

Gruß JP

Wenn ich dir helfen soll, solltest du mir schon ein paar mehr Details geben.
    Wo versuchst du zu löschen und kommt eine Fehlermeldung? Warum willst du überhaupt Hände löschen?
    HM2 oder HM3, welche Version?

Erstmal frohe Weihnachten nachträglich.

Handelt sich um HM3, und anbei habe ich den Screenshot gehangen, hoffentlich hats geklappt. Habe das auch immer "gesendet" an den Support, kam aber noch kein Feedback.

Screenshot.pdf

Ja sorry, ich war über die Feiertage leider nicht off online und dieser Post wurde mir nicht als neu angezeigt, keine Ahnung warum.

Ich habe inzwischen einige Threads zum Thema löschen gesehen, es scheint da tatsächlich ein allgemeines Problem zu geben. Ich gehe davon aus, dass das mit einem der nächsten Updates gefixt wird.

It is possible that your feedback logs may not be making it to our inbox for some reason so please reproduce the issue and send the logs manually as instructed in this FAQ.

Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please reproduce and screenshot the error then collect, zip and attach your \Desktop\HM3logs files, along with the screenshots and details of what steps preceded the error:
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray.
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', 'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them.
    - Click Start (Windows Icon) - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files (and the \Archive folder) in that \Desktop\HM3Logs folder to this same support ticket with a detailed description of what you were doing before the issue.
    - If you receive an error that it can not copy the logs to your desktop please zip the entire C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\ folder. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
    - If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like https://wetransfer.com/ or https://www.filedropper.com/ and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Hi Fozzy,

sorry that i am not able to do that, havent the time for this. But i read thats probably a common issue and that youll fix it asap considering that any costumer wants a software which is working well. Hopefully youll offer an update soon for this issue.

Regards JP54

I am not sure if it is a known issue or not as your posts are quite vague. You didn't even mention which site you are playing in your posts from what I can see after translating all your posts to English.

Which specific site/games are you having HUD problems at? Can you see the recent/current hands for the player in the Reports or Live Play view when playing?

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.

I dont have a problem with the HUD, i just cant delete any hands from the database. Tourney and cash game, both on pokerstars. That wasnt an issue before december, and i havent changed any configuration. Everything is runnin well, i just cant erase hands...

Quote Originally Posted by JimPanse54 View Post
    I dont have a problem with the HUD, i just cant delete any hands from the database. Tourney and cash game, both on pokerstars. That wasnt an issue before december, and i havent changed any configuration. Everything is runnin well, i just cant erase hands...
    How much free space do you have remaining on the C:\ drive? If hands won't delete or purge it is most often because you do not have enough free space remaining for HM3 to use as temp space when processing the purge/delete commands, or the database itself was damaged somehow.

We recommend you maintain more than 20% free space on your system drive. Please see this FAQ to clear up some more free space.

If you continue to have problems: Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive then see if you can delete/purge hands from the new database. If the new database can be purged but the old database can't then the old database was likely corrupted somehow.

This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt, or you have hardware problems, you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results played after the backup was created if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups so if the most recent one does not restore properly for some reason you can try the previous backup. You can make a backup of the active database at any time by using the Tools - 'Backup Database...' menu.