Computer crashed, will HEM3 license and app transferrable?

Default Computer crashed, will HEM3 license and app transferrable?

Looks like my computer crashed. I have had HEM3 on it for years but I just purchased my yearly notecaddy app subscription last week. If I were to get a new computer, can that license transfer, or at the very least the notecaddy app if I had to get a new HEM3 license?

Your HM3 license allows you to install and use the software concurrently on two computers owned and used by you. Here are the full details of the HM3 End User License Agreement (EULA), which you can always find in the footer of any page on our website.

If you have any issues activating the license on the new PC:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Open C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config and delete CurrentUserToken.txt file if you can see the file. If you can't see that folder, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - Restart HM3 and check your HM3 - Help - My Licenses tab and you should now be able to see your active Holdem and/or Omaha licenses/trials as shown in the linked image:

If you continue to have problems: Open the HM3 - Help - 'My Licenses...' menu and click your email address then login to the software with your account password.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

i'm unsure if i used both before or not as I had just gotten this computer about 2 or3 years ago. if I used both, I assume I would need to get a new license. If i have to get a new license, can i transfer the notecaddy license I just paid for to it?

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Your HM3 license allows you to install and use the software concurrently on two computers owned and used by you. Here are the full details of the HM3 End User License Agreement (EULA), which you can always find in the footer of any page on our website.

If you have any issues activating the license on the new PC:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Open C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config and delete CurrentUserToken.txt file if you can see the file. If you can't see that folder, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - Restart HM3 and check your HM3 - Help - My Licenses tab and you should now be able to see your active Holdem and/or Omaha licenses/trials as shown in the linked image:

If you continue to have problems: Open the HM3 - Help - 'My Licenses...' menu and click your email address then login to the software with your account password.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

I'm unsure if I used both licenses previously as this computer isn't all that old. If I have to get a new license, is there a way to transfer the notecaddy subscription I just paid for to the new one?

Quote Originally Posted by byosti View Post
    I'm unsure if I used both licenses previously as this computer isn't all that old. If I have to get a new license, is there a way to transfer the notecaddy subscription I just paid for to the new one?
    Did you try logging in with your email and password? There shouldn't be an issue. Did you encounter an issue? Don't get a new license.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I can login on holdem manager's main site, but I won't be able to test and see when I install HEM3 again on a new computer until I get that new computer

got the new computer and the HM3 license and notecaddy were fine on the new computer. unfortunately, even before importing any hands, the software stopped working altogether. first i got the prompt as if it wasn't installed and then after closing out and restarting it, it kept freezing toward the end of the startup. i submitted a ticket as well.

What is your ticket number? Did you include your log files in the ticket?