Positions and stakes are shown in wrong order

Default Positions and stakes are shown in wrong order

From time to time, I experience some errors in hm3 when Im looking under "Position" in the "Position" tab:

https://gyazo.com/e72344da04c5e0c01ceef5bcf1193435

As you can see its sorted from SB down to BB instead of " SB,BB,EP,MP,CO,BTN". It doesn´t matter if I click on the "position" tab to re-positioning them, they dont get in the right place as It should. After a restart of Hm3 they are working correct again. This happens from time to time.

And at the same time the positions are shown in a wrong way, the stakes are shown wrong as well under the "Cash results by stakes"

https://gyazo.com/f16a9a326d19af7a9af25313b7424cdb

As you can see 10/20 are at the bottom, and 25/50 are in the middle, but should be at top. It doesnt matter if I click the "Stakes" tab. But after restart of hm3, it works fine, and stakes are shown from lowest stake til highest.

This bug happens from time to time, and I have no idea why it is caused.

Close HM3, exit the server icon from the Windows System Tray and rename your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Reports and ..\3.0\Config\Column Settings\ folders to a different name. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

When you restart HM3 this will recreate your new \Reports and \Column Settings folders with all fresh and default files to see if it is related. Please let us know if this does/doesn't solve your problems. If it doesn't solve the problems you can close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the System Tray HM3 Server icon then delete the new default \Reports folder that was created, and rename the original \Reports folder back to the proper/original folder name to use your original settings and configs.

If you continue to have problems with the new default \Reports and \Column Settings files: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

All my settings are gone if I change name on the folders and causes alot of time and stuff to re-create again.

Everything is correct about maybe 98% of the times I open hm3, but the other 2%, then the positions are wrong. But everything is corrected after just a restart once again.

I can live with this error, but I just wanted to inform you about it, but its not worth it for me to change the folders.

That is true, but you can move the files back or rename the folder.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)