HM2 lost hands

Thread: HM2 lost hands

Default HM2 lost hands

Few days ago i start sesion on poker stars and i had not hands for my oponents. HM count new hand. I had about 1 milion hands. Now i have fresh 46k after few days. I was trying use restore and backup funkcion 2 weeks ago. Maby i spoil something but i have 26Gb database info

Default HM2 lost hands

Few days ago i start pokerstars sesion and i saw new hands for my oponents. HM was starting counts new hands but i had 1 milion hands database. Now i have fresh 46k hands but i have info my database is 26Gb. I was trying to use restore and backup funkcion 2 weeks ago. Maby i spoi something.

It sounds like your database has been corrupted.

Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt, or you have hardware problems, you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results played after the backup was created if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups so if the most recent one does not restore properly for some reason you can try the previous backup. You can make a backup of the active database at any time by using the Tools - 'Backup Database...' menu.