NoteCaddy error
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NoteCaddy error

Default NoteCaddy error

NoteCaddy does not start. An error is thrown at startup.

Image 1.pngHM3Hud.zip

Super Moderator

Hello,

Please try the following as first step to try and fix this:

Close HM3 and "holdem manager server" in right bottom of screen.
    Go to: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Apps -Move the Notecaddy folder to your desktop to act as backup.
    Restart HM3 and allow some time to download and install Notecaddy again.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Without changes. Log attached.

HM3Hud.zip

Super Moderator

Hello,

Im understanding that the error popup is the regular " This application stopped responding and was closed" warning from windows. Is this correct?

Please open a support ticket so we can troubleshoot further into this. Use the "send feedback" option from HM3 and if possible attach the logs there immediately after replicating that error poping up.

What you sent me is not the logs and wont help for now. The log files are located here: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Logs - zip those files, leave the archive folder out (is too big to fit the 10mb max attachment in the ticket) and attach them to the ticket.

Also, Make sure to use the latest HM3 release ( TOOLS - Settings - General - Tick ON "prompt for beta updates") should land on HM3v.3.1.21 and NCv.2.9.9019

I didnt have any issues launching NC today while testing. Seems an issue a bit isolated. Any changes hardware/software that could have caused this?

Open that ticket and we will get this fixed soon.

Best wishes,

jahrumble
    Last edited by jahrumble; 12-11-2021 at 02:51 PM.

The operating system Windows 10 was installed. Then the HM3 program was installed, during the startup process, Notecaddy pops up an error message and Notecaddy closes without starting.

I also can't open notecaddy. The menu only shows "Disable Notecaddy". Where can I open it?

I've tried Disable/then enable, restart cpu, Run HM3 as Admin, deleted Notecaddy folder in "3.0" and restart. Still can't open Notecaddy

1234.GIF

The problem was solved by reinstalling the operating system to 64bit.

There was another problem. In the HUD, all notecaddy stats per player display the same value. I did reset the stats, nothing changed. In the notecaddy itself, the stat values are normal.

2021-12-13 16 13 55.png

2021-12-13 16 16 29.png

2021-12-13 16 17 28.png

2021-12-13 16 32 50.png

2021-12-13 16 33 56.png

Super Moderator

Hello,

To Shaymalus:

The picture you posted looks like Free Licence of Notecaddy is running on the background already (notice there is no access to the NC main page in the free version). If you pick the default HUD in replayer for the opponent you have the most hands on, and click the NC. playeroverview icon on the HUD you will notice the free note definition showing for that player.

Unless you have already a subscription to HM3/NC, there is nothing wrong in that picture.

Let me know if you need more info or help.

To SS-24: Thats some odd behavior indeed. I will need more info and context to help out.

About these definitions:

-Are they an HM2 import?
    -Did you create them yourself or is it a definitions package?

Only step at this stage I can recommend is reinstalling the definitions and HUD, recreate notes to see if it makes a difference. If no joy I need to replicate this to ask for a fix to developers. Please open the support ticket using the "send feedback" option in HM3 and attach on a zip file a few of those definitions for me to replicate this on my side. Also zip the log files located here: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Logs (leave the archive folder out - no need) and attach them to the ticket as well.

Let me know how it goes. We got the first thing sorted, lets take care of this one as well.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

This is HM3, definitions and HUD I created myself. I tried to remove the 001_BBvsSB_ISO_limp stat from the HUD, the value of other stats changed, but it was still the same for everyone.
    Did Reset Notes, nothing changed. I tried to inactivate some of the definitions, the problem remained.

Ticket support sent the files.