Fold turn or river after flop

Default Fold turn or river after flop

Hi,

how could I create a note that will show that villain folded flop turn OR river after he checked flop as PFR? I know to make action sequence for PF and flop check but not sure how to define fold after those?

Super Moderator

Hello,

To define fold on turn or fold on river in the flop - range option, uncheck everything except for implicit weakness.

Also, I would suggest having a look at a popup from the NCE-MTT package that comes with the NC subscription. Its called MTT-Lines. It has definitions and NC.stats for all of the vsMissCb/Checkback spots.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Is it possible to somehow download packs manually? When I download them from NC, all the notes go into active definitions and I don't want that.. there is way too many notes that I don't want.. as I want to have order among my definitions . So I would pick them in folder and manually import into active definitions.

Thank you
    Last edited by AlphaScorpii; 12-13-2021 at 06:03 PM.

Super Moderator

Hello,

There is no way to cherry pick the definitions from the package directly.

We can however, install the package and then manage the installed definitions on this folder: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy\definitions

Delete/Add definitions to this folder, preferably, with HM3/NC not running, and they will show in the Note definitions column when you start HM3/NC again. In the end create a backup zip of "your package of definitions" as a backup.

You can also use the active/inactive definitions but that will leave them in the folder anyway.

Another way around: Install the definitons package, go to the definitions folder, move all definitions to a "New folder" and after installing your own again, cherry pick from the "new folder" the definitions you want to add from the package.

Dont forget to add the new ones to the HUD and after recreating notes you should be up and running.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

this will work, thank you!

btw, is it possible to have 2 preflop action sequencess in same note? For example, fold to turn probe in both SRP and 3b pot.
    So for flop action sequences, it's same. but PF I would need to have SRP and 3b pot.. like function if/or..?
    Thnx

Super Moderator

Hello,

This should be possible, in the same way that in example the PFR includes both Open raises or 3bet as the action that counts for the stat, or any raise when entering a pot for that matter. Or VPIP that will count any call/raise to that stat.

The stats and notes that define that any action ocurred preflop and then a specific action ocurred on later street are called usually TOTAL. As in Total Fold to Turn bet, instead of folding to two barrels stat.

The definitions from the "default package" have many of them built in these conditions. Any action preflop and then a specific action on later streets. They dont have a preflop action set. Check in example "PlaysSetsAgressively", "PLaysFlushdrawsAgressive", "PlaysSetsAgressively" stats to understand how they are built if you plan to make your own definitions.

For the specific stat your are looking they are avaliable as a HM3 stat as Total values like I said above.

Hope this helps,

Best wishes,

Ivo Rocha

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScorpii View Post
    Hi,

how could I create a note that will show that villain folded flop turn OR river after he checked flop as PFR? I know to make action sequence for PF and flop check but not sure how to define fold after those?
    I hope I understand your question correctly. you want to have the average folds between the turn and river. it's very simple. create 2 note definitions

1.Fold_turn
    2.Fold_river

Create a Composite definition with the following formula --> (Fold_turn.Instances + Fold_river.Instances)/(Fold_turn.Opportunities+ Fold_river.Opportunities)*100

second way would be to use option Player put no money on Turn and Player put no money on River (but checks are also considered in this way)