Issues with opacity and HUD player positions-Ignition

Default Issues with opacity and HUD player positions-Ignition

I can't change to lower opacity settings. when I change it under HUD>HUD Editor, it doesn't change to opaque.

Also, I have the hand grabber running but the HUD goes next to the wrong players and has to be manually moved.

Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by dead money View Post
    I can't change to lower opacity settings. when I change it under HUD>HUD Editor, it doesn't change to opaque.
    Make sure you select the proper 'Profile' before you edit the opacity.

Also, I have the hand grabber running but the HUD goes next to the wrong players and has to be manually moved.
    Please make sure your poker site's preferred seating options are configured and matched to your HM3 - Tools - Site Settings - My Seat options.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Make sure you select the proper 'Profile' before you edit the opacity.

Please make sure your poker site's preferred seating options are configured and matched to your HM3 - Tools - Site Settings - My Seat options.
    I've got the seat setting configured in the client. I've tried changing opacity in a couple different profiles without success. It has worked correctly for me in the past, so I'm uncertain why it's not working now.

I've got the seat setting configured in the client. I've tried changing opacity in a couple different profiles without success. It has worked correctly for me in the past, so I'm uncertain why it's not working now.
    It is working as expected for me as you can see in this short video.

Here are some steps to see if it is a corrupted user config/setting file:

First export any custom HUD Profiles from the HM3 - HUD - HUD Editor... - Options button menu.

Close HM3, exit the server icon from the Windows System Tray and rename your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder to a different name. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

When you restart HM3 this will reset all of your settings and config files to default to see if it is related. Please let us know if this does/doesn't solve your problems and zip/attach the folder you renamed if it solves the problem.

If you need to send us those files please attach them to your existing support ticket, or create a new one with a link to this thread and your forum name. Please create a support ticket and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

*If it doesn't solve the problems and you have the same problems with the new/default settings/files: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like https://wetransfer.com/ or https://www.filedropper.com/ and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.