Problem with Hero's hands in the HUD

Default Problem with Hero's hands in the HUD

Hi

I have noticed that in the replayer I can see the stats of the opponents according to the number of hands I have in my database.

However, my HUD shows only those of the session.

I have tried setting the "Stats up to the time of the hand" button to Off and it has not changed.

O3v4Izm.jpg

There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live table hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)