stat

Thread: stat

Default stat

What does line taken stat means in misc group? I didn't find it in FAQ stats explanation

That HM2 stat no longer works. When it worked it would display street by street actions for each player at the table, i.e: X = Check, C = Call, R = Raise, etc.

Street By Street HUD, Live Pot Odds and the Line Taken stat were a part of the Live Tracking feature. It only ever worked at IPoker and PokerStars. *It broke on IPoker after they introduced their new beta (now official) client. *We had to disable it completely after PokerStars introduced their new Third Party Tools rules as it was used to power some of the other features which are no longer allowed on PokerStars. *We have no plans to bring this feature back to HM2. HM3 does not have such a stat either at this time but it is something we are considering adding in the future for sites that allow it but I have no ETA for when/if that feature might be added to HM3.

Note: HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. You will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support. You can read more about the HM2 End Of Life here.