HM3 wrong imports/calculations and send error report

Default HM3 wrong imports/calculations and send error report

Hi there,
    i can see that my HM3 doesnt import as accurate as it should be. I had doubts and 3 days in a row, i write down my bankroll before my session and after the sessions it has a difference +- 10-20$.
    Also, while importing, looks like it has some importing problems as it does import the same tournaments multiple times but with different names (screenshot below).
    Every time i click "refresh" to see the results , its different numbers
    Also, almost every session, i got this error like every 30 seconds while im playing. And when i report with the log, nothing happens.

Its very annoying, so please tell what i have to do in order for HM3 to be precise and stop interrupt me with this stupid error.

Im using version 3.1.21.0 on intel i7 @ 4GHz and 16gb RAM so lack of resources shoudnt be a problem for HM3

thanks and good day/night

https://gyazo.com/fc1dd1db09269e5907b6e9b7c34d72ef

https://gyazo.com/6f04dcf4e1d1feda411bac13540c08cd

https://gyazo.com/7dca43796a35044f1d1ff83f94f29540

Quote Originally Posted by yonchev View Post
    Hi there,
    i can see that my HM3 doesnt import as accurate as it should be. I had doubts and 3 days in a row, i write down my bankroll before my session and after the sessions it has a difference +- 10-20$.
    Also, while importing, looks like it has some importing problems as it does import the same tournaments multiple times but with different names (screenshot below).
    Every time i click "refresh" to see the results , its different numbers
    Which site or sites are you experiencing this issue with? STT or MTT? I can't tell what site they are from based on the image, and I also can't tell if the same tourneys are being detected/named wrong because you did not show an image of the 'Tournaments' report with the 'Number' stat visible.

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM3 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM3 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Winamax, WPN, Pacific, Run It Once Poker and GGPoker. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the STT/SNG results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports - Tournament - Tournaments - right-click - edit - Tournament Editor.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Quote Originally Posted by yonchev View Post
    Also, almost every session, i got this error like every 30 seconds while im playing. And when i report with the log, nothing happens.

Its very annoying, so please tell what i have to do in order for HM3 to be precise and stop interrupt me with this stupid error.
    Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Which site or sites are you experiencing this issue with? STT or MTT? I can't tell what site they are from based on the image, and I also can't tell if the same tourneys are being detected/named wrong because you did not show an image of the 'Tournaments' report with the 'Number' stat visible.

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.
    Only Pokerstars. The games are mainly 10$ 18man sngs with few other mtts and on demands.

I just made new Database and reimport the hands from the last few days. I did step 3: "Inside of Holdem Manager 3 toggle on the HM3 > Tools > Settings... > Import > [x] 'Allow reimport of hand histories' and click 'OK' then import the filesvia File > Import Files... or File > Import Folder...
    Refresh the Reports with no active filters to see if the missing hands show up or if the incorrect stats are corrected."

The problem seems to be fixed now as the numbers, shown in HM3 now matches the ones i wrote down before the sessions.

I hope it will start import correctly now, i can tell this for sure after my next session is finished.

I will send report with log files right after the pop up come again

Only Pokerstars. The games are mainly 10$ 18man sngs with few other mtts and on demands.

I just made new Database and reimport the hands from the last few days. I did step 3: "Inside of Holdem Manager 3 toggle on the HM3 > Tools > Settings... > Import > [x] 'Allow reimport of hand histories' and click 'OK' then import the filesvia File > Import Files... or File > Import Folder...
    Refresh the Reports with no active filters to see if the missing hands show up or if the incorrect stats are corrected."

The problem seems to be fixed now as the numbers, shown in HM3 now matches the ones i wrote down before the sessions.

I hope it will start import correctly now, i can tell this for sure after my next session is finished.

About the pop up, i will send report and log files right after it came again

problem still exist , email with screenshots and HH sent