Notecaddy being slow in game - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Hello,

So both of you using custom definitions. Thats the point in common so far.

Please do a small test. Install the "default definitions" and recreate notes then use the HM3 Notecaddy HUD in a small spin n go. Does it update normally with those definitions and HUD? - This will rule out issues with NC install itself.

With your definitions:

This is the behaviour we should focus on: postflop scenario that's played for the first time by opponent in the session, it will stay blank and only update the stat after it's been played again a second time. - Its easier to notice on a new DB.

Please open a support ticket using the "send feedback" button in HM3 and attach there one or two definitions you can notice this kind of behaviour happens. When I have your definitions I will then put them all into a HUD and use a new DB to play a couple spins and test this as well.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Should we put all our customs definitions as inactive, or even delete them, during the test or we can leave them be?

Also by "default definitions" do you mean any definition that we can find in the definition digest?

Sorry again, I only have a "hm3 notecady hud" for cash profiles. do you have a link for a tournament one?

Super Moderator

Hello,

Preferably clean the definitions folder before testing. Move your definitions to a folder to keep them safe and then with a clean definitions folder, fire up HM3/NC and start the test.

New DB, 0 hands becomes easier to notice since all players start with no stats, much easier to keep track if its working or not in the expected behaviour.

Click the "Manage my ultimate packages" in the Notecaddy main screen. Then pick only the "default definitions"

Try with the "Tournament - Default" HUD for tournament play. It has the NC.playeroverview and it should be easy to gauge from it if everything is working or not.
    Last edited by jahrumble; 01-12-2022 at 12:50 PM.

I did it, the program seemed to work well with the default definitions. I'm sending you some custom notes definitions right now with the hm3 feedback feature

Did you receive it? have you been able to reproduce the issue?

Super Moderator

Hello,

Yes I did recieve it. Working on it

I will let you know in your support ticket as soon as I have news.

Best wishes

jahrumble

I see a new build of notecaddy is out (9.9023; I had 9.9021); is this issue meant to be addressed in it?

Super Moderator

Hello,

A fix was implemented for the behaviour of notes only updating after 2nd opportunity for same note happens on some definitions. This can look like NC being slow.

I am testing it myself to make sure its fixed on my end. Please try it out and confirm if its fixed on your end as well.

Best wishes,

jahrumble