HM2 NC doesnt open/missing NC def
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default HM2 NC doesnt open/missing NC def

Hello.

Im using still HM2 bcuz there are a lot more problems with HM3 on aps. Also im using NC and since everything was working good i didint change.

But today i have an issue.

When i start HM i cant see my note definitions on right side. Also when i open NC there is an error: the remote name could not be resolved "www.notecaddy.com"

I delated all my noted i tried to all all my notes again but, i did and when i try to start to create noted it sais that i dont have any note definitions active.

Do u have any idea guys whats going on ?

NC is no longer available in HM2 ?
    Last edited by sajmonczan; 12-01-2021 at 04:30 PM.

image_2021_12_02T11_17_42_489Z.pngimage_2021_12_02T11_18_33_550Z.pngimage_2021_12_02T11_19_18_458Z.pngimage_2021_12_02T11_18_42_131Z.png

Screen shots. So on the left i should have my notes bu thats what i see when i try to upload them. I also right click to open folder with them, and i can see them but they are not showing in the box. When i import them ive got this msg but after that i try to make notes and it sais that i dont have any notes. This error means: the remote name could not be resolved "www.notecaddy.com". Any idea whats going on and how can i fix it ?

Super Moderator

Hello,

This seems linked to an issue with Notecaddy that is fixed by now.

Please install this version of Notecaddy and make sure HM2 is also up to date by clicking the check for updates in HM2.

https://www.holdemmanager.com/Downlo...2.9.9013.0.zip

-Close HM2.
    -Extract that zip to a folder and only then drop all the files in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2 replacing the ones in there.
    -Restart HM2. Run Notecaddy. Should not have that error anymore. Check in HELP- About Notecaddy if the version ends in 2013.

Hope this helps, shout out if you need more help.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

nc.JPG

And still same issue. I dont have this error pop up about remote name but still i import note definitions, and they dont show on the right side and they dont show up in the containing folder and when i try to make notes its same pop up that i dont have active nd. And i dont have any inactive either.

So for w/e reason i cant import my node definitions. Everything was working very good for a long time and suddenly didint do anything and it stopped. I tried to delate my notes import ND again and i can't.

I tried to even do it manually by copying my ND to containing folder but it wont show up in the HM NC. I cant see them in my active noted. Strange and i hope there is a solution bcuz that is more than half of my stats.
    Last edited by sajmonczan; 12-02-2021 at 04:50 PM.

Super Moderator

Hello,

Please open a support ticket using this link: https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/1

and

Attach the log files to that ticket please. You can see how to do that is this FAQ: https://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...ger+Support%3F

I need to check if verything is okay with your account and can provide you some more steps to get it running again once I have a look at those log files.

Looking to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

I sent the ticket. Didnt know which category to chose so i chose problem with stats.

Tnx for help
    Last edited by sajmonczan; 12-03-2021 at 01:09 PM.

Hello,

I sent 1st ticket on 3.12 and since then ive got 2 answers....Id appreciate for a little bit faster answers, cuz playing w/o stats its rly annoying and i sent all files, screenshots, informations etc u wanted.

Super Moderator

Hello,

I managed to replicate this and sent it to developer for a fix. I have also bumped it to make sure it is not forgotten.

Please understand that the lifecycle of HM2 is over and updates on NC for HM2 are not as frequent now.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Ok thank you.

Should my notes also work with HM3 ? id switch to HM3, but HM2 is still more stable on apps...

Super Moderator

Hello,

I have been using HM3/NC with no issues. Im using the NCE packages that come with the subcription and have absolutely no issues on a DB with 500k hands and a i7/14gb ram/SSD HD setup.

All imported user notes should work on HM3.

Best wishes,

jahrumble