Notecaddy hud/popup statistics no longer showing

Default Notecaddy hud/popup statistics no longer showing

Not sure which forum this would be under but when using HM3, I used to have notecaddy statistics in my popup and hud and noticed they are no longer there. I played yesterday and they were still there but did this have anything to do with the beta licenses ending? playing on Pokerstars PA

Super Moderator

Hello,

In order to be able to help you I will need a bit more detail on what is happening.

Can you post a picture of what is showing instead of the Notecaddy stats? Hover over the stat and take a screenshot at that moment. It will show a message stating what is going on. With that info we can move forward.

Make sure you are running the latest version of HM3/NC. Go to TOOLS-Settings-General-Tick ON the "prompt for beta updates", then go to HELP-Check for updates. Install any update avaliable. Should land you on HM3v.3.1.21.0

Hope this helps,

Best wishes

jahrumble

Quote Originally Posted by jahrumble View Post
    Hello,

In order to be able to help you I will need a bit more detail on what is happening.

Can you post a picture of what is showing instead of the Notecaddy stats? Hover over the stat and take a screenshot at that moment. It will show a message stating what is going on. With that info we can move forward.

Make sure you are running the latest version of HM3/NC. Go to TOOLS-Settings-General-Tick ON the "prompt for beta updates", then go to HELP-Check for updates. Install any update avaliable. Should land you on HM3v.3.1.21.0

Hope this helps,

Best wishes

jahrumble

my assumption still is because of the beta being canceled. if so, is the Notecaddy app under the holdem manager > get apps section the exact same as the beta I was using?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by byosti; 11-30-2021 at 11:42 PM.

Super Moderator

Hello,

If you have an active subscription you should be able to use any definition you want. If you didnīt upgrade to a subscription, then after the initial period expired it reverted to Notecaddy Free. This will allow to use only some definitions in the "default definitions" package. From what I could understand from your picture those stats are from a NCE def. package.

When you go to APPS - Notecaddy - Should show "Enable/Disable". "Show Notecaddy" option will only show in the subscription version.

If you have a subscription already try the following:

Close HM3 and "holdem manager server" in right bottom of screen.
    Go to: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Apps -Move the Notecaddy folder to your desktop to act as backup.
    Restart HM3 and allow some time to download and install Notecaddy again.
    Check what options you have avaliable in APPS-Notecaddy.

Can you confirm what version of HM3/NC you are running?

If you continue to have issues, please open a support ticket using the "Send feedback" option in HM3 and attach the log files to it.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Quote Originally Posted by jahrumble View Post
    Hello,

If you have an active subscription you should be able to use any definition you want. If you didnīt upgrade to a subscription, then after the initial period expired it reverted to Notecaddy Free. This will allow to use only some definitions in the "default definitions" package. From what I could understand from your picture those stats are from a NCE def. package.

When you go to APPS - Notecaddy - Should show "Enable/Disable". "Show Notecaddy" option will only show in the subscription version.

If you have a subscription already try the following:

Close HM3 and "holdem manager server" in right bottom of screen.
    Go to: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Apps -Move the Notecaddy folder to your desktop to act as backup.
    Restart HM3 and allow some time to download and install Notecaddy again.
    Check what options you have avaliable in APPS-Notecaddy.

Can you confirm what version of HM3/NC you are running?

If you continue to have issues, please open a support ticket using the "Send feedback" option in HM3 and attach the log files to it.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

well my question then is the NCE definitions, such as the one in the picture supplied, the same ones as I'd purchase through the HM3 software in the Apps section- specifically the $39/annual app. What difference is there from the $39/annual app subscription in the HM3 software compared to the packages on the notecaddy edge website, particularly the edge 3.0 and edge 3.0 packages. https://notecaddyedge.com/notecaddy-...age-downloads/

my question then is is the notecaddy app through hm3 app section the same as the notecaddy edge 3.0 or 3.0 pro on their site https://notecaddyedge.com/notecaddy-...age-downloads/

Super Moderator

Hello,

HM3 and NC are apps that work together. The notecaddy edge 3.0 are definition packages that are installed into NC.

These packages will not work on a free licence. They will only work with a subscription to NC.

Together with the NC subscription comes also the NCE packages for cash and MTTs. That seems to me was from here you got those stats in your HUD.

What kind of licence do you have installed at the moment?

Best regards,

jahrumble
    Last edited by jahrumble; 12-02-2021 at 10:47 AM.