NC-definitions not working on players on multiple sites

Default NC-definitions not working on players on multiple sites

For how long time do we have to wait until you fix NC-definitions that is not working on players who plays on multiple sites? This is SO frustrating, and It has not been working since the beginning. It was working just fine in Hm2 tho.

Here are example for whats happening:

Picture nr1 is from one site Im playing, and the same screenname is found on another site as well were Im playing, ALL my NC-definitions looks like this in the hud , just "- 0/0" on all stats. It is the same on ALL players with same screenname on more than 1 site, and there is of course alot of players or different players, you dont even know if they are the same players on different sites even if they choose same screennames.
    NC not working.png

Here is picture nr.2 with same screenname but different site, its working there. But there is another problem, wich is a huge problem, is that it seems that ALL NC-definitions are all put together to the HUD that is working. If we play against "Player1" on e.x Pokerstars, and all the NC-definitions seems to work over there, and in the same database I have "Player1" playing on e.x 888, All NC-definitions from "Player1" at 888 are put together with "player1" on the pokerstars. That fucks up the whole database alot if you are not 100% sure they really are the same players, wich is not the case all the time.

NC not working 2.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator

Hello,

Just to make sure Im following correctly.

If we have a "Player1" in Pokerstars and 888 the stats from Notecaddy are combined from hands from both rooms for that player in the database - is this correct?

And it either shows the information for the combined set of hands of both pokerooms or does not show any stat at all - Can you isolate on this at all? Is it just one player that shows all stats. All others (how many aprox.) show 0/0? Any info would be useful.

Can you isolate further if this also happens with HM3 stats? Or is it just the NC stats that show this behaviour?

Eventually we might need a sample of your DB with hands from players with same screename on different pokerrom to be able to reproduce the issue and fix it.

Let me know what you found out and all details you can find will help.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Quote Originally Posted by jahrumble View Post
    Hello,

Just to make sure Im following correctly.

If we have a "Player1" in Pokerstars and 888 the stats from Notecaddy are combined from hands from both rooms for that player in the database - is this correct?

And it either shows the information for the combined set of hands of both pokerooms or does not show any stat at all - Can you isolate on this at all? Is it just one player that shows all stats. All others (how many aprox.) show 0/0? Any info would be useful.

Can you isolate further if this also happens with HM3 stats? Or is it just the NC stats that show this behaviour?

Eventually we might need a sample of your DB with hands from players with same screename on different pokerrom to be able to reproduce the issue and fix it.

Let me know what you found out and all details you can find will help.

Best wishes,

jahrumble
    Lets see If I can clear things out

As you can see in the pictures, It is against "player1" on 2 different sites, at Site.nr1 I am allowed to see all my NC-definitions in the HUD, but when I play the same player on site.nr2, There is only 0/0 on all my NC-definitions. It is as well 0/0 in the replayer if I replay hands from site nr.2 as well. All the standard stats that are included with Hm3 are working fine tho on both sites.

It was a couple of months ago I did some research about in with a new database. But from what I saw in the HUD for site nr.1, where the NC-definitions was working, was that when I Replayed hands from the HUD there was both hands from site nr.1 and nr.2 in the replayer. So I do believe that all NC-definitions are combined from site nr.1 and nr.2.

I would be super happy if it is possible to fix this in anyways.

Super Moderator

Hello,

Ok. What I understood from this is that the hands from the second pokeroom might be creating this issue.

Can you create a new DB with only hands from that second pokeroom and create notes. Check if it works as expected in replayer and if possible live play?

The instances you reported are mostly tied up to the hand being from the 2nd pokeroom. Thats why Im asking you to try this.

By the way: The Notecaddy stats show up as expected in the second pokerroom you play for players that dont have an "alias"?

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Hello,

Ok. What I understood from this is that the hands from the second pokeroom might be creating this issue.

Can you create a new DB with only hands from that second pokeroom and create notes. Check if it works as expected in replayer and if possible live play?

The instances you reported are mostly tied up to the hand being from the 2nd pokeroom. Thats why Im asking you to try this.

By the way: The Notecaddy stats show up as expected in the second pokerroom you play for players that dont have an "alias"?

Best wishes,

jahrumble

There are no problems with that, as long as there is only 1 screenname in your DB everything works just fine. But when you get same screenname on multiple sites in your DB, the definitions aren´t working out anymore. I can try one more thing later tonight maybe, and see wich stats appears and wich doesn´t. If It has something to do with the player with most hands.

For example: I have 2000 hands on "huhu" on pokerstars, and there is 1500 hands on "huhu" on ipoker. I think the HUD works for the player on pokerstars cause of the volume, and no definitions are working for "huhu" at ipoker, and all definitions that has been written for "huhu" are put together in the HUD for "huhu" on pokerstars.

Just did some research, and its kinda wierd tbh. It has nothing to do with volume btw.

I exported some hands from 3 different networks, ipoker, pokerstars and 888. I changed screenname in the handhistory to the same screennames at all 3 sites and created a new database and imported them.

NC-definitions are working for ipoker and pokerstars, but not for 888. Player with same screenname at Pokerstars and Ipoker works fine, same screenname on Ipoker and 888 works fine, but when players has same screennames on Pokerstars and 888, something is going wrong in NC.

I hope this information could help a bit.

Super Moderator

Hello,

Yes, we managed to isolate the issue to hands between PS and 888.

Our best option to get more answers would be to create a small DB with hands from PS and 888 - Check the behaviour on that specific DB.

Please export those hands after confirming the results we are expecting and send us a support ticket using the "Send feedback" option in Hm3 and attach those HHs in the ticket.

I will need to replicate this on my side and getting a sample like this wont be easy.

Looking to hear from you with that ticket.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Hello,

Yes, we managed to isolate the issue to hands between PS and 888.

Our best option to get more answers would be to create a small DB with hands from PS and 888 - Check the behaviour on that specific DB.

Please export those hands after confirming the results we are expecting and send us a support ticket using the "Send feedback" option in Hm3 and attach those HHs in the ticket.

I will need to replicate this on my side and getting a sample like this wont be easy.

Looking to hear from you with that ticket.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Done. I did send you the same handhistory that I used for this investigation. It should be simple for you to find out whats going wrong, even if the hand sample at pokerstars are small, But just create your own NC-definitions that almost happens every time so you get some volume and you will see that non NC-defintions are shown for the player at 888.

Hope it works out.