Replaying hands in hm3

Default Replaying hands in hm3

I created a new database in both hm2 and hm3 and imported exact same hands as well. When I replay hands in hm2 it shows all hands in the replayer. When I replay hands in hm3, it shows different hand-samples for each hand I replay, why is that??? Have been trying about 15 different hands with my opponent, and it shows different hand sample for each hand, everything between 200 hands til 5k hands.

I have no filters in either hm2 or hm3. In hm2 the correct hand sample is shown everytime obv...
    Its the same player in both samples of course, It should be 6186 shown, but its not.

hm2 vs hm3.png
    hm3 hands hand nr1.jpg
    hm3 hands hand nr2.jpg

hand-sample in hm2 works 100% : https://gyazo.com/5fc1f56945bfe12d318f06223ac6ab5f

And one more thing! The stat "Bet Flop vs Missed Cbet 3Bet pot" , is that one working properly? I found out that the sample stayed at 0% after it was check-raised. Shouldnt it be counted even if it gets check-raised?

a) Please make sure the replayer options (gear icon in the top right corner) - [ ] 'Stats Up To Time Of Hand' is unchecked.

b) There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live table hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

c) I don't believe that stat will include hands that were check raised.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    a) Please make sure the replayer options (gear icon in the top right corner) - [ ] 'Stats Up To Time Of Hand' is unchecked.

b) There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live table hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

c) I don't believe that stat will include hands that were check raised.
    Ok thanks for answer.

But about that stat, shouldnt it be shown in the stats? I mean, the stat says "Bet Flop vs Missed Cbet 3Bet pot" , as long as there is a bet it should be shown. Doesn´t matter if there is an check-raise, check-call or check-fold. The stat will show wrong numbers if it doesnt count every time they stab.

Quote Originally Posted by hulahHULAH View Post
    Ok thanks for answer.

But about that stat, shouldnt it be shown in the stats? I mean, the stat says "Bet Flop vs Missed Cbet 3Bet pot" , as long as there is a bet it should be shown. Doesn´t matter if there is an check-raise, check-call or check-fold. The stat will show wrong numbers if it doesnt count every time they stab.
    What player check-raised in your scenario?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    What player check-raised in your scenario?

The situation was: BTN raises first in, SB 3B , BB fold, BTN calls. We see the flop, SB checks, and BTN "Bets vs Missed Cbet 3Bet Pot", but it doesnt count in the stat. and SB check-raised. I think it is counted in the stat as long as SB just check-calls och check-folds. But when I had a hand were it was check-raised, it didn´t count at all. Wich is wrong.

Please zip and send a hand in question to us.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed with a link to this thread and your forum name. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)