Replayer bug

Thread: Replayer bug

Default Replayer bug

Hello!

After replaying a hand using the keyboard arrows I have to use the mouse to select the replayer window again so I can proceed to use the arrows in the following hand (because the replayer window becomes unselected).

This problem is not only mine as other people that use HM3 confirmed me that the same happens to them.

The problem appeared in the last stable version (v3.1.20.0) but is still present in the new one (v3.1.21.0).

Can you please check?

Thank you.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-6483 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

The issue appears to be related to the Replayer Option under the upper right gear icon to 'Show HUD = On'. You have to disable that option in the replayer for the replayer Hotkeys to function properly or you can roll back to the previous stable version 3.1.19.0 when using the replayer with the HUD.