Auto rate function added for other sites

Default Auto rate function added for other sites

Hi, I hope to add the Auto rate function you have in the old HM2, which is quite useful.

I know PS not allowed, but lots of other sites allowed, lots of players need this.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5285 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Default Auto rate Function

Hi, I'd like to implement the Auto rate function that you use in the older HM2 that is very helpful.
    I'm aware of PS isn't allowed, but there are many other sites that allow numerous players require this. For more info you can check this-
    https://unscart.com/extension/sound-booster/

Quote Originally Posted by nuvo sharma View Post
    Hi, I'd like to implement the Auto rate function that you use in the older HM2 that is very helpful.
    I'm aware of PS isn't allowed, but there are many other sites that allow numerous players require this. For more info you can check this-
    https://unscart.com/extension/sound-booster/
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5285 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Unfortunately, I do not have an estimate for if/when this feature will be added. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.