Session Duration vs Minutes Played+Won Last 5/10/20 Minutes Stat not working in ZOOM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Session Duration vs Minutes Played+Won Last 5/10/20 Minutes Stat not working in ZOOM

Hello,

Minutes Played is significantly shorter than Session Duration in my Database. Minutes played is the actual time I have played, correct?
    How does Session Duration work exactly? When is the end of a session and when does a new session starts? Is it possible to change how HM3 defines a new session start?

I play ZOOM HU Tables and the Stats Won last 5/10/20 Minutes doesn't work there. I don't know if they work in different types of games.
    The interesting thing is also that I can't even find this stat when I try to find it via HUD Editor "Add Statistics". Is this Stat removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Schiller View Post
    Hello,

Minutes Played is significantly shorter than Session Duration in my Database. Minutes played is the actual time I have played, correct?

How does Session Duration work exactly? When is the end of a session and when does a new session starts? Is it possible to change how HM3 defines a new session start?
    They use different expressions. Session Duration is time from first to last hand. Minutes Played looks for each minute that has the hand played. So if there's a 5 minute break during 30 minutes, session duration will still show it as 30 minutes, but minutes played will be 25. We have a FAQ about it here.

The HM3 - Tools - Settings - General - Session Timeout value will affect the Session Duration stat but it will NOT affect the Minutes Played stat. Here are some example images from my own testing database where I generally play very short sessions (i.e. 1 table, 1 orbit) so I keep that timeout value set to 10, but if I change it to 30 I end up with about an entire day more of Session Duration while Minutes Played does not change even 1 single minutes.

2021-11-12_11h53_09.png

2021-11-12_11h52_16.png

Quote Originally Posted by Schiller View Post
    I play ZOOM HU Tables and the Stats Won last 5/10/20 Minutes doesn't work there. I don't know if they work in different types of games.
    The interesting thing is also that I can't even find this stat when I try to find it via HUD Editor "Add Statistics". Is this Stat removed?
    HM3 does not have these 'Won Last X Minutes' stats. Are they part of a HUD you imported to HM3 from HM2? If so, then I would just remove them from that profile since HM3 doesn't have the stat/definition to populate them.