BTN steal vs hero BB

Default BTN steal vs hero BB

How can I set up that hero is in the BB?
    I know to make action sequence, but not sure how to make it that it's steal vs hero. I tried adding another action where "player had to be the hero" check box is checked and make position BB but problem is that I need to choose what hero will do.. (fold call or raise).

Super Moderator

Hello,

I would suggest installing the NCE MTT package definitions from the "manage my coaching packages" option in the main page of Notecaddy.

There you will find a lot of definitions with "saw hero" or "vs hero" definitions.

I found one preety close to what you are looking for. SB steal vs hero BB. After installing the package search for "steal" in the note definitions column. And find the "HM.SBsteal-vs-HeroBB" double click it and have a look at the differences between yours and that one.

At first glance I found in action sequences 2 options are ON. Player had to be the hero and Player had not be the note recipient.

And in "general" switching from SB to BTN should make the definition you are looking for.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Default ..

Thnx for reply!

Which page are refering to? I(in hem or website?)

In hem I have "manage my ultimate packs" but I can't click on it.

btw I found one SB vs BB hero steal on the forum but there is set up one check box to "enemy has to be hero". Problem is that if I make same from BTN, hero can be both SB and BB while I want exclusively BB hero.

Super Moderator

Yes the manage my ultimate packs option is the one to install those packages.

Go to TOOLS -Settings - General - Tick on Prompt for beta updates. Then go to Help - check for updates. Check if you can click that option after this please.

I have the last beta but still can't click on manage..

Super Moderator

Hello,

That link should work. I tested in both HM2 and HM3 and its functional. You are running HM3, right?

Please try the following:

Close HM3 and the "Holdem manager server" in the right bottom of your desktop icon.
    MOVE not copy, the Notecaddy folder in this path to your desktop to act as a backup: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData
    Restart HM3 and allow some time for Notecaddy to reinstall (notice bottom left of HM3 window for info NC downloading) - should land on NCv.2.9.9017 when you start NC.

Check if the link is functional now.

If this does not fix it please open a support ticket using the send feedback options and attach the log files for us to have a look at why its not working on your end.

Best wishes,

jahrumble