Hud OOP From Replay window
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hud OOP From Replay window

after today's update 3.1.20.0 (and I have no idea if it's the stable version or not ). on the replayer window, hud is out of position from the table. and it moves more to the right if I move it from the 0,0 position to the right.
    Untitled 1.png

Does this happen with the standard HUD?

What is your DPI setting?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I saw a similar bug report yesterday but I don't recall if his issue was on the replayer or on live tables. Does the HUD behave properly on live tables for you?

a) Try to change your DPI Scaling to 100%. If it is already set to 100% try to increase it, then decrease it.

If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

b) Once you have sent us the logs from 3.1.20.0 as instructed above you can try rolling back to a previous version as instructed below to see if that solves the issue.

We use Microsoft *.msi install/update files. To update to a new version you also need the msi file for the currently installed version in the same downloads folder on your computer.
    - Here is the previous beta - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...on=3.1.19.7496
    - And the previous stable - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...rsion=3.1.19.0

Note: If you are prompted for a different beta (4 digits at the end of 'Alpha&version' file/link name) or a different stable (single 0 at the end of 'Stable&version' file/link name) simply copy/paste the link to a new browser tab then edit the link to match the error shown before you hit the Enter key.

- If you are having issues trying to uninstall HM3 even after downloading the proper file versions you can use this tool to uninstall it then reinstall using the latest link from our site or forums - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...led-or-removed
    - If you are unable to download the file from that page you can also download it from this link on our servers here - https://www.holdemmanager.com/Downlo...stall.meta.zip

I am also having this issue. Changing the DPI did not solve the issue (originally had set at 150%, lowered to 100%, did not fix). Tried reinstalling, did not fix. Reverting to the previous stable version did fix it. I tried dragging repositioning the HUD boxes manually but it would only let me drag it left a little bit, and the left half of the box turned invisible, while the right half was still showing. It was like the window the HUD is attached to was not aligned with the replayer window.

Quote Originally Posted by ten25 View Post
    I am also having this issue. Changing the DPI did not solve the issue (originally had set at 150%, lowered to 100%, did not fix). Tried reinstalling, did not fix. Reverting to the previous stable version did fix it. I tried dragging repositioning the HUD boxes manually but it would only let me drag it left a little bit, and the left half of the box turned invisible, while the right half was still showing. It was like the window the HUD is attached to was not aligned with the replayer window.
    Did you try rolling back to one of the previous versions I linked? Did the issue go away after you rolled back?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Did you try rolling back to one of the previous versions I linked? Did the issue go away after you rolled back?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.
    Rolling back did fix it

Rolling back did fix it
    What specific version number did you have to roll back to? One of the 3.1.19.XXXX beta versions? Or all the way back to the previous stable version 3.1.19.0?

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    What specific version number did you have to roll back to? One of the 3.1.19.XXXX beta versions? Or all the way back to the previous stable version 3.1.19.0?
    3.1.19.0 stable

3.1.19.0 stable
    Thx, I haven't tried rolling back yet in my testing but I was finally able to duplicate the issue with the help of a customer that sent us logs, pictures, and detailed steps of how he was able to narrow down the cause of the issue.

I was able to solve the problem but with a solution that does not satisfy me. As you knwo I'm working on two screens both of them having a resolution of 1920 * 1080. The laptop one is scalled up to 125% while the exterbal one is not scaled up (100%). This fits my need as the laptopscreen is physically smaller than the external one. To solve the problem, I closed HM3. Then I scalled down the laptop screen to 100%. After reoppening HM3, the problem is solved.
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-6496 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

This is still happening to me now that I updated to v3.1.21.0 stable. May have to revert to 3.1.19.0 again since that solved it for me last time. I can send a video showing the issue (just don't want to post it public). Thanks.

edit:
    I opened a ticket on this. Updating to beta 3.1.21.7756 fixed it.
    Last edited by ten25; 01-12-2022 at 03:06 AM.