HM3 needed files missing or corrupt

Default HM3 needed files missing or corrupt

Hello, I'm receiving this message when installing HM3

HM3_needed_files_missing.png

I just installed a fresh copy of Windows 11 Pro. Installed all the updates. Windows defender is turned off. I'm constantly getting this error message. Nothing seems to be working. Tried uninstalling HM3, deleting Max Value Software from Local and Roaming folders, deleted database. Restarted computer multiple of times. Tried installing both on my M.2 drive and my SSD drive. I tried installing both the normal HM3 install and HM3 beta. Nothing I do helps. What is the problem here?

Quote Originally Posted by Xequitep View Post
    Hello, I'm receiving this message when installing HM3

HM3_needed_files_missing.png

I just installed a fresh copy of Windows 11 Pro. Installed all the updates. Windows defender is turned off. I'm constantly getting this error message. Nothing seems to be working. Tried uninstalling HM3, deleting Max Value Software from Local and Roaming folders, deleted database. Restarted computer multiple of times. Tried installing both on my M.2 drive and my SSD drive. I tried installing both the normal HM3 install and HM3 beta. Nothing I do helps. What is the problem here?
    I managed to fix this myself! I had problems installing another application which provided clear troubleshooting. Apparently my Visual C++ Redistributables were corrupted. I went through them all my right clicking them on "Programs and Features" and choosing Change -> repair. One of them actually repaired itself and asked me to restart my computer. After that everything worked, HM3 and the other program I had problems with.

Quote Originally Posted by Xequitep View Post
    I managed to fix this myself! I had problems installing another application which provided clear troubleshooting. Apparently my Visual C++ Redistributables were corrupted. I went through them all my right clicking them on "Programs and Features" and choosing Change -> repair. One of them actually repaired itself and asked me to restart my computer. After that everything worked, HM3 and the other program I had problems with.
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)