HUD seat positinioning at new 5 max tables IPoker

Default HUD seat positinioning at new 5 max tables IPoker

HUD is working fine at 6 max tables, but at these new 5max tables there is a problem - HUD can't read table positions and players. I made a new layout but it still messes positions.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5181 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

There is a workaround that helps for some customers on some IPoker clients if you try to open the Table 'HUD' menu 'Set Table Size' > 'Set as 5 max' if you see that option.

Thank you very much

I still experience this problem. Is there any new workaround?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pry4ka View Post
    I still experience this problem. Is there any new workaround?
    Thank you
    Unfortunately nothing has changed regarding this issue. It is something that IPoker needs to resolve on their end. Their hand history files do not contain the table size information. Once they add that information to their files we should be able to update HM3 to properly support the various table sizes.

The new update fixed it and now it is working fine. Thank you

I'm still having a problem with this.

Quote Originally Posted by imaiden View Post
    I'm still having a problem with this.
    I am not sure if IPoker fixed this on their end or not. The poster above you is the only one saying it works now and I have not seen any new logs, screenshots, and hands from anyone yet to know for sure if they updated it and now include table size information for us to be able to detect this.

Make sure you have version 3.1.22.0 installed. If you do not have that update yet:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby, and a browser page of this site visible in the screenshot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. By default, your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.