Popups on hover

Thread: Popups on hover

Default Popups on hover

For two years, not to implement this function, despite the fact that on the forum, the admins foaming at the mouth assured everyone that the work was already underway and the request was documented and the degree of importance was important? Seriously? If in two years this function was not introduced, which was in the previous version of the program, then no one was going to introduce anything. The developers specially removed this function, which was very convenient and in the new version of the program it became very inconvenient, and all users are held for fools. Fortunately, two years of my torment with the holdem manager are over, and I found a program that is an order of magnitude better than the holdem manager 3. Unfortunately, the holdem manager is the past, in particular, because of the developers' disregard for their users.

Unfortunately such a feature is not possible with the current HUD engine but it should hopefully be possible eventually after the developers complete the all new HUD engine project they are working on. Unfortunately I do not have an estimate as to how much longer that project will take to complete.

You said the same thing two years ago. how much longer to wait? two more years?

Any update on this feature? I miss it a lot

Unfortunately, I do not have an estimate for when this issue feature might be added.