I can't Open Notecaddy

Default I can't Open Notecaddy

Hi, I have install HM3 witout unistalling HM2 to keep with me the database and import my datas to HM3, I did correctly and I could use NoteCaddy for an hour then I have install two more extensión "Range Wizard" and "Ignition" and suddenly I can't open NoteCaddy.

I can see in my task manager that NC is working but it just happen nothing when I press on APPS>Show NoteCaddy or Open Caddy Report.

I have tryed puting Range Wizard and Ignition off, even NoteCaddy or reinstalling HM3 including installing the last versión 3.1.19.7593 and it just dont show the screen of NoteCaddy, I have to say that i have paste the icons of the folder Badgets following this video "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e8vzDSpFlM" maybe it's is important but I dont think so, becouse I had delete also the entire folder of Holdem Manager 3 before reinstalling...

Solutions ? Thanks and sry 4 this english!

Super Moderator

Hello,

I was not able to replicate this issue after updating to version 3.1.19.7593

Please try the following:

Close HM3 and the "holdem manager server" on the bottom right of your desktop.
    Go to: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData and MOVE the Notecaddy folder to your desktop.
    Restart HM3 and allow 1 minute for Notecaddy to download and reinstall (notice info on bottom left of HM3 window).

If this does not work please open a support ticket using the options in HM3 send feedback with attached log files for us to have a look at them.

Best wishes,

jahrumble