HM2 to HM3 trasition

Smile HM2 to HM3 trasition

Hi, I have install HM3 witout unistalling HM2 to keep with me the database and import my datas to HM3, I did correctly and I could use NoteCaddy for an hour then I have install two more extensión "Range Wizard" and "Ignition" and suddenly I can't open NoteCaddy.

I can see in my task manager that NC is working but it just happen nothing when I press on APPS>Show NoteCaddy or Open Caddy Report.

I have tryed puting Range Wizard and Ignition off, even NoteCaddy or reinstalling HM3 including installing the last versión 3.1.19.7593 and it just dont show the screen of NoteCaddy, I have to say that i have paste the icons of the folder Badgets following this video "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e8vzDSpFlM" maybe it's is important but I dont think so, becouse I had delete also the entire folder of Holdem Manager 3 before reinstalling...

Solutions ? Thanks and sry 4 this english!

Smile HM2 to HM3 trasition

Hi, I have install HM3 witout unistalling HM2 to keep with me the database and import my datas to HM3, I did correctly and I could use NoteCaddy for an hour then I have install two more extensión "Range Wizard" and "Ignition" and suddenly I can't open NoteCaddy.

I can see in my task manager that NC is working but it just happen nothing when I press on APPS>Show NoteCaddy or Open Caddy Report.

I have tryed puting Range Wizard and Ignition off, even NoteCaddy or reinstalling HM3 including installing the last versión 3.1.19.7593 and it just dont show the screen of NoteCaddy, I have to say that i have paste the icons of the folder Badgets following this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e8vzDSpFlM maybe it's is important but I dont think so, becouse I had delete also the entire folder of Holdem Manager 3 before reinstalling...

Solutions ? Thanks and sry 4 this english!

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

I did I send it yesterday! with the logs among HM3 software