Unable to restore database

Default Unable to restore database

Hi!

I just purchased a new laptop and tried restoring my HM3 database from a backup file I created two weeks ago but both the Database and Configuration options are greyed out and as such I am unable to go through with the restoration process. I just used the same file successfully a few days ago on a different laptop I had and the restoration process worked, so I am confused about why it's not working on this other laptop.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please start HM3 from the Start Menu using the 'Holdem Manager 3 with Logging' option - [x] 'Queries' - OK and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).sendhm3dbmanf
    - Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem. You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).
    - If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually as instructed at the end of this FAQ.

Please also send us the actual database for testing.
    - Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.
    - Close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - The *.hmdb files are saved by default in C:\Users\{Username}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases
    - If you can't see the extension, turn off the windows option that is hiding that extension.
    - Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    - When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email.
    - If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.