HH not working / HUD import not working / HUD not starting

Question HH not working / HUD import not working / HUD not starting

Sorry this is probably my fault. I am using Americas Cardroom
    • I have HM3 v3.1.19.0
    • I have a saved HUD when I import it, it says it's imported however I do not see it in the dropdown for available HUDs
    • The hand histories in ACR says C:\AmericansCardroom/handHistory
    • The hand histories in HM3 says C:\AmericasCardroom\handHistory but neither are syncing under the LIVE play
    • I have to import the folder and refresh and it works
    • Any HUD doesn't show up on ACR, but assume that's happening because it's not auto getting HH, however the START HUD is on
    • How do I resync all HH since ACR has changed a lot
    • Same thing how to I make sure I have all if more then 1 database synced up
    Last edited by diamondTim; 10-19-2021 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondTim View Post
    Sorry this is probably my fault. I am using Americas Cardroom
    I have HM3 v3.1.19.0
    - Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

Note: You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

I have a saved HUD when I import it, it says it's imported however I do not see it in the dropdown for available HUDs
    Please try importing it again now that you have the latest beta version of HM3 installed.

If you continue to have problems:

Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please zip/attach the exported HUD file for us to test along with screenshots and details of the error/issues.

The hand histories in ACR says C:\AmericansCardroom/handHistory
    The hand histories in HM3 says C:\AmericasCardroom\handHistory but neither are syncing under the LIVE play
    I have to import the folder and refresh and it works
    Any HUD doesn't show up on ACR, but assume that's happening because it's not auto getting HH, however the START HUD is on
    Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

How do I resync all HH since ACR has changed a lot
    All auto imported hands should be found in the C:\HM3Archive folder. Manually imported hands do not get archived, they are left in the original folder you imported them from.

p.s. If you play a site like Stars/FTP, Party or WPN you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney histories/results. PokerStars/FTP and other sites like Ignition/Bovada, and GG Poker (and Natural8) have menus in their software that allow you to download the 'Last X' number of hands/tournaments or number of weeks/months of hands to import for review.

If you want to import them to the same database again to be sure you have them all:

Toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import - [x] 'Allow reimport of hand histories' then import the files again using the HM3 - File - Import Folder/Files options. See the linked images below:
    - https://www.dropbox.com/s/yujpcyhyrw...mport.png?dl=0
    - https://www.dropbox.com/s/kj3awmnpgc...ually.png?dl=0

Same thing how to I make sure I have all if more then 1 database synced up
    Just import the hands to both/all databases.

If you play on multiple computers and want to keep the data sync'd between computers:

The only way to sync them currently is manually. You would need to keep your \HM3Archive folder on both machines sync'd via dropbox (or similar cloud hosting service), and manually import recent hands to each computer like we suggest for HM2.

You can use the Tools - Backup/Restore Database menu option for the initial transfer of the database but after that you will have to manually import hands to keep them in sync.

Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of the \Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\ installation folder, or any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing. You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

Thank you. I knew it was my fault. I thought I already set up the site setting for the import folder, bu tit

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.