No HUD on the last update of WINAMAX

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default No HUD on the last update of WINAMAX

Hello,

First of all sorry for my english, I am french and I know only basic english.

My problem is HM recognizes the new soft of Winamax, i see the history of my hands, but on the new "playground" of winamax, I dont have HUD on my tables.
    And if i run the former soft of Winamax and I run some tables, my HUD is well displayed.

So is-it normal that on the tables of the "playground" of the new soft of winamax, the hud doesnt work ? If it is not, can you help me ?

Thanks in advance,

Is the Playground a new game type or table type?

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Is the Playground a new game type or table type?

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    We can see on this screen that the hud is working on the former soft of winamax wina 1.jpg

And we can see here the hud doesnt work on this new soft of Winamax with the playground wina 2.jpg

Before, like u can see it on the first screen, 1 table played = 1 window, so 2 tables played = 2 windows
    Now on the new update of winamax, if you play on 2, 3, 4, etc tables, they will be opened in only one window, called the "playground", where you can organize your tables as you want.

So like I said in the first post, the hud is not working on the new update but on the tracker I can see them in "live play".
    I just played 13 hands in the former soft and 20 in the new soft of Winamax, so we can see here that the tracker is working, the problem is only on the HUD.

Quote Originally Posted by AmLost View Post
    Before, like u can see it on the first screen, 1 table played = 1 window, so 2 tables played = 2 windows
    Now on the new update of winamax, if you play on 2, 3, 4, etc tables, they will be opened in only one window, called the "playground", where you can organize your tables as you want.

I am not sure if we can support multiple tables in a single window or not. I think our QA/Testing Manager has access to Winamax but I am not sure if he has access to this new version of Winamax you are using or not. To get this in front of our QA/Testing Manager to review and test please reproduce/screenshot the issue and send the requested logs, screenshots and hand history files to us via the Send Feedback system as instructed in the post above.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I am not sure if we can support multiple tables in a single window or not. I think our QA/Testing Manager has access to Winamax but I am not sure if he has access to this new version of Winamax you are using or not. To get this in front of our QA/Testing Manager to review and test please reproduce/screenshot the issue and send the requested logs, screenshots and hand history files to us via the Send Feedback system as instructed in the post above.
    ok I just did it

Quote Originally Posted by AmLost View Post
    ok I just did it
    What is your 6 digit ticket number? Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

I see in our system that we supposedly added support for these tables to PT4 late last year but I have had a few reports recently of the HM3 HUD not working on this new client and table type so we will need to write up a new developer ticket so they can review the logs/files you sent.