[BUG] HUD on Winamax PFR > VPIP & Players with +100% range - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Joao.Cardoso View Post
    I was already using that version...
    - Replayer shows 0 bb's for every player
    Quote Originally Posted by BobyBu View Post
    at 19.7496 without changes, and it would be strange if it worked, since there were no changes in the version description regarding Winamax
    Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ with a link to this thread and your forum name. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ with a link to this thread and your forum name. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    I will definitely zip you the next time you ask for the annuity!

Just open the fucking site, play a hand on a PKO and get it fixed.

I will definitely zip you the next time you ask for the annuity!

Just open the fucking site, play a hand on a PKO and get it fixed.
    Please remember that Winamax has a very narrow list of what countries someone can be in to play. That isn't as easy as you think it is.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. *While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates in our HM3 Releases forum here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please remember that Winamax has a very narrow list of what countries someone can be in to play. That isn't as easy as you think it is.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. *While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates in our HM3 Releases forum here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278
    I appreciate the cordial message and sorry for the tone of my post but man poker is already tilting sometimes and when you add this random bugs happening and dealing with this auto messages asking for this and that when the problem is already widely known and as you said "documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve" it seemed clear that you don't need me for anything. I hope it gets fixed soon.

I appreciate the cordial message and sorry for the tone of my post but man poker is already tilting sometimes and when you add this random bugs happening and dealing with this auto messages asking for this and that when the problem is already widely known and as you said "documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve" it seemed clear that you don't need me for anything. I hope it gets fixed soon.
    That is far from true. This just recently was fixed in early internal builds.

We need the help when you have an issue. There's many times that we can test and not reproduce, it can take a while to be able to get a tournament to run on some sites, it can take a while to get an exact situation to happen in a hand history. So if our customers produce the information, it only speeds up the time that we can spend looking into it. We're making the fixes for you. It's in your best interest to provide as much information to us to help do this as possible.

Just because something looks like a "Standard response" does not make it not relevant. If we were to physically type every response every time, there's so many times we'd forget a part, mistype a link, so on. Using a standard response that is relevant to the issue is the best way to provide the steps for you to send the information that will help us fix the issue you are experiencing.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)