Installer of version 3.1.19.0 (and the newer beta ones) not working

Default Installer of version 3.1.19.0 (and the newer beta ones) not working

The older *.msi files (3.1.18.7439 and older) are fine. It seems to be a problem only for the 3.1.19.0 *.msi file and the newer beta, which doesn“t open on my laptop. Tried completely removing hem3, then restart system and try opening it, without success.

I“m running Windows 10 on a Intel Core i7-8565U with 16 GB of RAM and a 100 GB SSD for Windows and HEM. Disk space not a problem.

Can anyone help me showing a solution to this? It will be hugely appreciated.

Cheers

Joćo

What specific error occurs when you try installing 3.1.19.0 or 3.1.19.7496?

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Uninstall HM3 with this file.
    - Download and install the latest beta version of HM3 from this link.

If the software installs but will not launch:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

If the installer fails to complete:

- Please restart your computer.
    - Download the attached HM3_install_log_v3.1.19.0.bat.zip file.
    - Then right-click the ZIP file > 'Extract All...' - 'Extract' it and it will open a new folder with the extracted HM3_install_log_v3.1.19.0.bat file.
    - Create a new folder on your system C:\HM and copy the HoldemManager_3.1.19.0.msi installer and HM3_install_log_v3.1.19.0.bat file to within the C:\HM directory you just created, so you end up with a folder similar to this.
    - Then right-click - 'Run As Administrator' the HM3_install_log_v3.1.19.0.bat file and it will run the HM3 installer and create a HM.log file in the C:\HM directory and open the directory in Windows Explorer.
    - Try to finish HM3 installation.
    - Then zip (right-click - Send to - Compressed folder) the C:\HM\HM.log file to a support ticket and let us know if HM3 installed properly or failed again.
    - Also zip/attach your \Desktop\HM3logs folder files if it did install.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by fozzy71; 10-10-2021 at 01:06 PM.

No error. The installer just doesn“t launch when I execute it. The older installers work just fine, so it“s a problem only for those mentioned versions. Gonna try with the attached file, thank you very much.

Edit: Worked just fine, thank you very much. Gonna send the log file to you guys
    Last edited by joaopaulobr; 10-10-2021 at 02:11 PM.