Multiple Features Request (Hand Viewer, Replayer, Information, Color tagging)

Lightbulb Multiple Features Request (Hand Viewer, Replayer, Information, Color tagging)

Few feature requests I have.

Hand Viewer:
    - Show in BB's (like in PT4)
    - Instance (Window) of the Hand Viewer could show hands from all tables or from single table only. Drop down menu where desired table could be selected or all tables could be selected. Multiple instances of hand viewer are permitted and could be used to show hands for specific table.
    - Hand Viewer would go to the newest hand automatically, if desired (like in PT4)
    - Forward/Back button or hotkeys

Replayer:
    - PT4 replayer is just superior.

Opponents / Opponents list:
    - Show information 'First Seen / Last seen' (data comes directly from sessions: oldest session is the first seen and newest session is last seen) (REASON: can help on sites which allow periodical nickname change)

Color Tagging:
    - More colors
    - Naming colors
    - Quick tagging - maybe in context menu of the specific players HUD. That menu is underutilized, currently there is only single menu item 'Session Stats'

Graph
    - Have option to show summary box (don't know how to call it) like in PT4 so that I don't have to place mouse cursor in some pixel perfect position

Import/Export
    - When importing exported notes, don't add anything to the notes actual notes, make it optional or add only if there are notes. Problematic that players which have only a color code get a note after importing (currently it adds import date of the notes).
    - When exporting hands, output some information and make it so that cash/tournament can be exported without closing and reopening of the export window (MINOR NUISANCE)
    Last edited by kardashian; 10-07-2021 at 06:33 AM.

Multiple Features Request (Hand Viewer, Replayer, Information, Color tagging)

Quote Originally Posted by kardashian View Post
    Few feature requests I have.

Hand Viewer:
    - Show in BB's (like in PT4)
    If I am understanding your comment/question correctly, we already have this in the replayer options (gear icon, upper right) as 'Show Chips in BB = ON'.

- Instance (Window) of the Hand Viewer could show hands from all tables or from single table only. Drop down menu where desired table could be selected or all tables could be selected.
    - Multiple instances of hand viewer are permitted and could be used to show hands for specific table.
    - Hand Viewer would go to the newest hand automatically, if desired (like in PT4)
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-6088 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

- Forward/Back button or hotkeys
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4605 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Replayer:
    - PT4 replayer is just superior.
    The developers are working on a completely new replayer for HM3 but that is a big project so I am not sure when that will eventually be ready for release.

Opponents / Opponents list:
    - Show information 'First Seen / Last seen' (data comes directly from sessions: oldest session is the first seen and newest session is last seen) (REASON: can help on sites which allow periodical nickname change)
    Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it in the near future and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature.

Color Tagging:
    - More colors
    - Naming colors
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4326 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

- Quick tagging - maybe in context menu of the specific players HUD. That menu is underutilized, currently there is only single menu item 'Session Stats'
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3954 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Graph
    - Have option to show summary box (don't know how to call it) like in PT4 so that I don't have to place mouse cursor in some pixel perfect position
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5575 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Import/Export
    - When importing exported notes, don't add anything to the notes actual notes, make it optional or add only if there are notes. Problematic that players which have only a color code get a note after importing (currently it adds import date of the notes).
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3786 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

- When exporting hands, output some information and make it so that cash/tournament can be exported without closing and reopening of the export window (MINOR NUISANCE)
    I am not sure if this is possible or not but will ask our QA/Testing Manager about it.