Blank My Licenses window?

Exclamation Blank My Licenses window?

Hi all,

I've just created an account today, and downloaded and installed the latest client (3.1.19). After the install completes, it has you log in to your account, and a box that says My Licenses shows up. This box shows up blank for me.

I found a thread from earlier in september where someone was having a different issue, and there were a few links to older clients (3.1.17). I've also deleted the user/app data folder which holds some licensing information I believe?

None of this has resolved the issue. I'm looking to try the software before I purchase it.

Here's a screenshot of what the My Licenses box looks like for me:Blank_My_Licenses.PNG

This is most likely caused by your Intel graphics drivers but I can't be sure without seeing your log files.
    - Please try to update your graphics driver.
    - If you continue to have problems: The only way to resolve this issue is to disable Hardware acceleration in the registry editor as instructed in this thread.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This is most likely caused by your Intel graphics drivers but I can't be sure without seeing your log files.
    - Please try to update your graphics driver.
    - If you continue to have problems: The only way to resolve this issue is to disable Hardware acceleration in the registry editor as instructed in this thread.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

This is probably exactly right - I haven't had an opportunity to test yet. I ran the same installer on a different PC in my house and things worked fine. The laptop having the issue does have the above chipset / integrated video.

Thanks so much for the quick fix.

- Scott