Cant register HM2 license

Default Cant register HM2 license

Hi!

I have an error message when loading up my HM2: "A valid license for HM2 wasnt found..Do u have a license code? "and when I put in the serial number I get another message "Please verify that your license code is liste3d in your HM account" so then I tried to log in to my account but forgot password and couldnt reset it for some reason as got another error message..so I had to make a new account to be able to post here..cant even find thge support email address wither on this site..really frustrating..

If you are having problems editing your profile information on the new site please try using our old site here instead - https://www.holdemmanager.com/store/myAccount.php

Please see this FAQ for help in resolving licensing issues.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    If you are having problems editing your profile information on the new site please try using our old site here instead - https://www.holdemmanager.com/store/myAccount.php

Please see this FAQ for help in resolving licensing issues.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.
    Im having problems resetting my password when I go to the old site even tho I do everything right,I enclosed the screenshot of the error message I keep getting so I cant even log into my old account where I have all my purchase history etc...this is really annoying..
    Attached Images Attached Images

I tried to reset my password so I could log into my old account but keep getting error message even tho Im doing everything right.HM1.png So I cant even log in to my old account to begin with..

We cannot handle this via the forum.

Send an email to sales@holdemmanager.com with the information we requested.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)