HM2 sync service

Default HM2 sync service

ending this month? So this means it won't work now? jesus christ. Already paying for a hm3 I don't use because the problems were never rectified and it's highly inaccurate.
    Last edited by RunBad4Life; 10-02-2021 at 11:51 AM.

HM2 will still work after that but you will no longer be able to use the HM Sync service. The HM Sync feature was quite limited as it only sync'd the hands and did not sync things like edited tournament results, aliases, bonuses/rakeback, etc. If you have databases on the HM Sync servers you just need to sync/download them from the sync server to your local computer(s) to make sure you have all your hands which you can then export to so you have a backup of the hands from the databases along with your C:\HM2Archive original hands and any database backups.

After the HM Sync service ends we recommend you manually sync your hands on both PCs. We recommend you manually sync your hands on both PCs. Here is a FAQ explaining how to best keep your original hands on both computers so you can easily sync the hands manually.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    HM2 will still work after that but you will no longer be able to use the HM Sync service. The HM Sync feature was quite limited as it only sync'd the hands and did not sync things like edited tournament results, aliases, bonuses/rakeback, etc. If you have databases on the HM Sync servers you just need to sync/download them from the sync server to your local computer(s) to make sure you have all your hands which you can then export to so you have a backup of the hands from the databases along with your C:\HM2Archive original hands and any database backups.

After the HM Sync service ends we recommend you manually sync your hands on both PCs. We recommend you manually sync your hands on both PCs. Here is a FAQ explaining how to best keep your original hands on both computers so you can easily sync the hands manually.
    I'm sorry but I do not clearly understand what will be no longer available by the end of this month.

Will HM2 continue importing hands, using HUD, showing active session net worth, etcetera?

I'm having some problems with these features mentioned above. I can understand the end of the HM2 support due to the release of HM3, but I think those features should be kept, as this is why we paid for a full license.

Thanks in advance.

The Sync service - where you could sync your database to the cloud and then with another computer database.

https://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...bbon%29#hmsync
    Regards udbrky (Chris)