$strengthversusaverage

Default $strengthversusaverage

Hello!

How do I use $strengthversusaverage as a number in my Hud/Popup? I just succeed to create my express definition as scatter, spark and stat but not $strengthversusaverage as a simple number.

Regards Pyton

Super Moderator

Helo pyton,

I understand the idea, but can you make a screenshot explaining what you want to do?

You want the $strenghversusaverage to show as a stat number in HUD. And not on a popup. Is that it?

And you ere able to do this with the scatter, spark already. Is this correct?

Im feeling Im just reformulating what you said. Thats why I would like to see a screenshot. To understand the concept of what you are doing. I would say if its possible with scatter it should be for §strenghversusaverage. But it can also be in the to do list. I will have to try it out so I can either find if its possible or add it to the to do list or as suggestion.

Please provide that screenshot and an export of your HUD would also be helpfull.

Best regards,

jahrumble

Hello!

I saw in notecaddy edge Breakthrough that the strenght was in numbers in the popup. Thats where I got the idea to try to create some of the $strengthversusaverage to numbers in my own hud. Dont know if its possible to do as a user or if its something only developers can do.

Super Moderator

Hello pyton,

The $strengthversusaverage is a variable that works with caddyspark. The spark stats are avaliable in the "add statistic" option in HUD editor. In theory if we add the $strenghversusaverage variable to a caddyspark stat it will show with the result for the variable selected.

I will test this further after I have access to the breakthrough package and inquiry further about this option near the developer.

Best wishes,

jahrumble