Vpip<PFR=???

Thread: Vpip<PFR=???

Default Vpip<PFR=???

Attachment 165609
    Hello. I noticed that many players have fewer VIP opportunities than the pfr. I don't think it's a bug, but even VPIP opportunities are less than PFR. some idea what it is?

PFR will sometimes be higher than VPIP because it's been changed to only reflect when you can actually raise. Basically, if when playing, there is no raise button when the action is to you, it's not a PFR opportunity. This will be when the action is all-in prior to you and you either do not have more chips or are closing the action. PT has made this change as well. It will only happen with small samples. See this FAQ for more info and examples - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...date+Utility#6
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    PFR will sometimes be higher than VPIP because it's been changed to only reflect when you can actually raise. Basically, if when playing, there is no raise button when the action is to you, it's not a PFR opportunity. This will be when the action is all-in prior to you and you either do not have more chips or are closing the action. PT has made this change as well. It will only happen with small samples. See this FAQ for more info and examples - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...date+Utility#6
    I solved! it happened that in the last few days, I don't know why, the history of the hands played had all the values of the bets were at 0 (Hand history corrupted). I cleared the hands of the last week and reinstalled the HM3. Now it works fine: P