sos! Notecddy stop appearing since the last update in hm3 menu - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator

Hello,

Notecaddy is now updated with all the packages working/ready to download from the "Managing my coaching packs" option.

Restart HM3 and allow a couple minutes for Notecaddy to update and then enable it and check if the packages are avaliable on your end.

We are still working on the website but Notecaddy the application should be fully functional on HM3.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Quote Originally Posted by jahrumble View Post
    Hello,

Notecaddy is now updated with all the packages working/ready to download from the "Managing my coaching packs" option.

Restart HM3 and allow a couple minutes for Notecaddy to update and then enable it and check if the packages are avaliable on your end.

We are still working on the website but Notecaddy the application should be fully functional on HM3.

Best wishes,

jahrumble
    I have not had any problems. NC worked (with some errors, as always). It is now since this update that NC does not work at all. It has disappeared from HM3 and will not start or enable.

What are you guys doing? I ask for help and immediate solution

Some badges still not showing for me with Notecaddy Edge Pro package. This is since last update.

Super Moderator

Hello,

Martin: Please send me a screenshot like the one Im posting of the packs you have avaliable and the ones you are using. I am using the packs you can see on the image and they work fine on my end. Try those and tell me if the same still happens. Also please post a screenshot of the error you are getting on the badges that are not showing up.

NCpacks1.png

Ifon: If you try to enable notecaddy on the APPS menu what happens?

Also try clearing the Notecaddy settings folder and restat HM3 using these steps:

close HM3, close the "holdem manager server" and delete your NC settings file. This is usually located here: C:\Users\[WINDOWS_LOGIN]\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy. MOVE (not copy) the notecaddy folder to the desktop to act as a backup. Then restart HM3. It should allow to enable Notecaddy and then Have the normal options to Show Notecaddy/caddyreport.

Allow one minute for Notecaddy to download and install. And same for the enable option to actually show up on HM3 launch.

If this stilll does not fix it please open a ticket using the send feeback option in HM3 and attach the logs files to that ticket.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Default I follow your step but I can't open Notecaddy.

Quote Originally Posted by jahrumble View Post
    Hello,

Martin: Please send me a screenshot like the one Im posting of the packs you have avaliable and the ones you are using. I am using the packs you can see on the image and they work fine on my end. Try those and tell me if the same still happens. Also please post a screenshot of the error you are getting on the badges that are not showing up.

NCpacks1.png

Ifon: If you try to enable notecaddy on the APPS menu what happens?

Also try clearing the Notecaddy settings folder and restat HM3 using these steps:

close HM3, close the "holdem manager server" and delete your NC settings file. This is usually located here: C:\Users\[WINDOWS_LOGIN]\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy. MOVE (not copy) the notecaddy folder to the desktop to act as a backup. Then restart HM3. It should allow to enable Notecaddy and then Have the normal options to Show Notecaddy/caddyreport.

Allow one minute for Notecaddy to download and install. And same for the enable option to actually show up on HM3 launch.

If this stilll does not fix it please open a ticket using the send feeback option in HM3 and attach the logs files to that ticket.

Best wishes,

jahrumble
    I follow yours steps but I can't open Notecaddy anyway, i ll send u in feedback the logs !

Super Moderator

Hello,

If those steps didnīt work try also the following:

In HM3 go to TOOLS -Settings - General - Tick ON the "Prompt for beta updates" option.

The redo thse steps: close HM3, close the "holdem manager server" and delete your NC settings file. This is usually located here: C:\Users\[WINDOWS_LOGIN]\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy. MOVE (not copy) the notecaddy folder to the desktop to act as a backup. Then restart HM3. It should allow to enable Notecaddy and then Have the normal options to Show Notecaddy/caddyreport.

Allow one minute for Notecaddy to download and install. And same for the enable option to actually show up on HM3 launch - notice bottom left of HM3 window for info "Downloading notecaddy" allow it time to do all the actions.

You should land on HM3 v.3.1.19.7593 and NC v.2.9.9015.0

If it still does not work, please open that support ticket and I will follow up with you there.

Best wishes,

jahrumble