No Pokerstars MI hands are showing up in cash results window

Default No Pokerstars MI hands are showing up in cash results window

In the hand import window, I selected the folder where hands are being stored. Hands actually briefly showed up in that folder but then promptly disappeared. Oddly, the HUD seems to be working, displaying all of the relevant player stats at the table. But my cash results remain as if I've never played a single hand at Pokerstars despite now having played around 50.

Did you open the C:\hm3archive\stars folder for that date?

What shows in reports? Do the hands show there at all? Are you on the correct player name?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Strangely, there is no Stars subfolder in the HM3Archive. Should I create one? If so, how, normally in Windows Explorer?

I remember a similar thing occurring in HM2 where the files would disappear from the folder where Stars saves them and be moved into the archive folder. How should I proceed?

Also, no, there are no Stars hands showing up in reports. And the player name should be identical across both sites unless there is some weird extra blank character at the end of the string or something.

Ok, just discovered that even though the player names are the same, when I go to "select player", my screen name is treated as two different players, one for Stars and one for Bet MGM. It seems all of the hands are there.

Is there any way to combine those results?

I also just noticed that the HUD properly displays on the first table, but after opening the second table the HUDs are apparently randomly spun around the table while still maintaining order so that x might be in position x+3 but clockwise sequential player y will still follow it.

Unfortunately, this makes the HUD virtually unreadable in game, extremely difficult to use. I have very limited time to be messing with this stuff. And with the apparently 2014ish player pool on Stars vs the much softer action elsewhere, I might just skip this site altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by r4p3_dRaNk View Post
    Ok, just discovered that even though the player names are the same, when I go to "select player", my screen name is treated as two different players, one for Stars and one for Bet MGM. It seems all of the hands are there.

Is there any way to combine those results?
    Create an alias, add both site screen names to the alias, then select the alias as the active player.

Quote Originally Posted by r4p3_dRaNk View Post
    I also just noticed that the HUD properly displays on the first table, but after opening the second table the HUDs are apparently randomly spun around the table while still maintaining order so that x might be in position x+3 but clockwise sequential player y will still follow it.

Unfortunately, this makes the HUD virtually unreadable in game, extremely difficult to use. I have very limited time to be messing with this stuff. And with the apparently 2014ish player pool on Stars vs the much softer action elsewhere, I might just skip this site altogether.
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-6396 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

For now you should setup PokerStars preferred seating to NOT auto center you and setup HM3 - Tools - Site Settings... - PokerStars - My Seat = 'None'.