Initializing issues

Default Initializing issues

Hey, I'm experiencing some difficulty with Holdem Manager after using it for several days. At the point when I attempt to begin the program, a pop-up dialog box opens, and when it vanishes nothing occurs. There is a tab for HEM in the taskbar at the lower part of the screen but is not responsive when I click on it.

Another thing is that Holdem Manager crashes all the time and I'm approached to send a blunder report which I normally do. Attempted to update yet that didn't fix it all things considered. If it's not too much trouble, help! Much obliged.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please see this FAQ for help in resolving licensing issues - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Holdem+Manager

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Hey, I'm experiencing some difficulty with Holdem Manager after using it for several days. At the point when I attempt to begin the program, a pop-up dialog box opens, and when it vanishes nothing occurs. There is a tab for HEM in the taskbar at the lower part of the screen but is not responsive when I click on it.

Another thing is that Holdem Manager crashes all the time and I'm approached to send a blunder report which I normally do. Attempted to update yet that didn't fix it all things considered. If it's not too much trouble, help! Much obliged.
    I don't know what to do, I even try to ask this myself but even after posting, I couldn't see the post.

Are you using HM2 or HM3? You posted in the HM2 forums but unfortunately HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. You will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support. You can read more about the HM2 End Of Life here.

If you are using HM2: If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder in a support ticket with screenshots and a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing, with a link to this thread and your forum name.

If you are using HM3:

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs.

b) Please attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.