HEM locking up computer with too high CPU and locking up clients

Default HEM locking up computer with too high CPU and locking up clients

For past few weeks, my HEM client is slowing down and times completely locking up my computer and poker client, sometimes causing the client to complete close out without warning or just altogether freeze with hands still going on in background to the point i have to force restart the computer. When looking at the task manager the Holdem Manager server part routinely takes up over 60% CPU resources and often times up to 100%. I've tried bringing up this issue before but got no real solution aside from purging hands, doing the update and try reinstalling the poker client. I sent a couple crash log files on support recently also, although im not sure if they all went through.

Same here, on ipoker client. You are on ipoker too?

no i'm on Pokerstars

Quote Originally Posted by byosti View Post
    For past few weeks, my HEM client is slowing down and times completely locking up my computer and poker client, sometimes causing the client to complete close out without warning or just altogether freeze with hands still going on in background to the point i have to force restart the computer. When looking at the task manager the Holdem Manager server part routinely takes up over 60% CPU resources and often times up to 100%. I've tried bringing up this issue before but got no real solution aside from purging hands, doing the update and try reinstalling the poker client. I sent a couple crash log files on support recently also, although im not sure if they all went through.
    Please reproduce the issue and send us your HM3logs manually along with your Windows Event Viewer Application logs as instructed below.

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs.

b) Please attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.