When will we be able to attach heatmaps to stats?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default When will we be able to attach heatmaps to stats?

I am wondering when we will be able to attach heatmaps to popup stats? This was incredibly useful in HM2.

Super Moderator

Hello,

I´m not sure what you mean.

I am using the NCE MTT package and in preety much all the preflop and postflop stats I have a heatmap for every NC stat.

Could you possibly share a screeshot to better understand what you mean?

heat map hm2.png

no heat map hm3.png

In HM2 i can hover my mouse and see a heatmap of the hands villain is 3 betting whereas in HM3 i cannot do this. The developer told me this is becasue it is not yet possible to attach heat maps to individual stats in popups. I miss this feature very much (and many other things).

Super Moderator

Hello again.

I tested with the NCE package cash HUD and I have heatmaps for 3bets i.e, as well as all others post flop popups.

Are you playing on pokerstars? They dont allow heatmaps and badges anymore since a long time. Check if they show in replayer if this is the case.popupheatmaps.png

Quote Originally Posted by jahrumble View Post
    Hello again.

I tested with the NCE package cash HUD and I have heatmaps for 3bets i.e, as well as all others post flop popups.

Are you playing on pokerstars? They dont allow heatmaps and badges anymore since a long time. Check if they show in replayer if this is the case.popupheatmaps.png
    Dear jahrumble, I see that you regularly answer user questions - before it did the user with "NotecaddyEdge" nickname. Are you now a representative of the program support service, or do it all on a voluntary basis?

I ask, because, for example, I created this topic 5 days ago: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=544120 and none of the support service is trying to somehow answer my fairly simple questions.

Perhaps you know what happens, and how can i get adequate feedback from the support service?

Ty.

Hello again.

Thank you for your reply.

No i am not playing on PokerStars. The same behaviour is also evident in the replayer. I also confirmed this behaviour with NoteCaddy edge support a few months ago, so unless something has changed recently? Can you please let me know the steps for attaching a heatmap to a stat within a popup and i will have a look for myself.

Thank you.

Super Moderator

Hello,

To MartinBKK: If I understood correctly you are using a coaching/definitions package. What package is this? I ask because, and I advise you to try this, if you install the NCE package from the Manage my coaching packages, you will notice that these popups have heat maps. This is because these packages have been "tuned" to work with HM3. If this is not the case for the specific package you are using, as you said you had word from the Notecaddy Edge, then it is still in the work to do list as far as those packages go. If this is a custom HUD with custom stats then it needs to correct the name/path of the stats.

Also, check this thread about heatmaps: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/not...heat-maps.html

To FALOs: I have not answered the thread you opened as I did not have the time to test yet. I am indeed the support person for Notecaddy at the moment in here and in 2+2 forum. I have my prioritys set with the bosses and an amount of time to do it. Open tickets in the correct form ( submitting support ticket ) get priority over forum posts.

I will try to replicate the behaviour you describe as soon as I have the chance.

Best regards,

jahrumble

Thank you for your reply. I have tried to do as you suggested and the same problem remains. I have completely reimported the packages from manage my ultimate packs. Can you please let me know the EXACT cash package you have working because i have them all and i don't have any working. Can you please post a screenshot that would be very helpful. I emailed Notecaddy Edge support and i have not had a reply. I also note that support has not been on the HM forums since July. I have been using these packages since they were first released and i have had years of top quality service from the developer with very fast responses to questions. I do hope that he is in good health.

Thank you.

To FALOs: I have not answered the thread you opened as I did not have the time to test yet. I am indeed the support person for Notecaddy at the moment in here and in 2+2 forum. I have my prioritys set with the bosses and an amount of time to do it. Open tickets in the correct form ( submitting support ticket ) get priority over forum posts.

I will try to replicate the behaviour you describe as soon as I have the chance.

Best regards,

jahrumble
    Hello, jahrumble!

The problem is that I am waiting for a solution to the problem around the beginning of April https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=543769. I still sit on the version of the program 2.9.83, and I can not get a workable version of the program, it seems to me 6 months quite enough for appeal through the forum.

Super Moderator

Hello Martin,

I added a picture of the packages I have working with heat maps. Try the ones you see checked in the picture and tell me if they are working on your side. If they don´t, then its something on your side not allowing them to show.

NCpacks.png

To FALOS:

Please try the latest available Notecaddy for HM2: http://www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.9.9006.0.zip

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F.

Quick link to open ticket: https://support.holdemmanager.com/

This way I can try to reproduce this and bump it to developer for fixing.

Best regards,

jahrumble