Problem with hand count

Default Problem with hand count

Today when multi-tabling, I was having an issue where at each table for my display in the HUD, it was showing the total number of hands for the session and total stats for the entire session across all tables cumulatively rather than individually for me at each table (opponents' stats remained correct). I don't recall having this issue before. Is there a way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by huskerfan5b View Post
    Today when multi-tabling, I was having an issue where at each table for my display in the HUD, it was showing the total number of hands for the session and total stats for the entire session across all tables cumulatively rather than individually for me at each table (opponents' stats remained correct). I don't recall having this issue before. Is there a way to fix this?
    I'm having a very similar issue...

After latest update(3.1.18.0) HUD stats seem to be 'off'. Specifically if I play >1 table hero stats show cumulative for session, not table specific. So if I have played 200 hands over session hero stats are same for each table. Villian stats seem to be accurate on a per table basis. Whereas prior to update each table would have table specific hands shown in HUD for Hero.

On top of that HUD hand 'Viewer'(sorry not sure what this feature is called but it's the last 2-3 hands on a specific table along with avg pfr/vpip for table) doesn't seem to be updating/displaying correctly. For example - I play a hand that I'd like to pull up and mark for review - IMMEDIATELY after hand I go to viewer but said hand is listed 5-7 hands down the list(prior to update it'd be the most recent hand on the list).

I'm still having this problem

Quote Originally Posted by huskerfan5b View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheCl0ck View Post
    I'm having a very similar issue...

After latest update(3.1.18.0) HUD stats seem to be 'off'. Specifically if I play >1 table hero stats show cumulative for session, not table specific. So if I have played 200 hands over session hero stats are same for each table. Villian stats seem to be accurate on a per table basis. Whereas prior to update each table would have table specific hands shown in HUD for Hero.

On top of that HUD hand 'Viewer'(sorry not sure what this feature is called but it's the last 2-3 hands on a specific table along with avg pfr/vpip for table) doesn't seem to be updating/displaying correctly. For example - I play a hand that I'd like to pull up and mark for review - IMMEDIATELY after hand I go to viewer but said hand is listed 5-7 hands down the list(prior to update it'd be the most recent hand on the list).
    Which specific site/games are you having HUD problems at?

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.
    I'm playing 6-max and 9-max NLHE cash games on Ignition. Mostly 2/5 and 5/10

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

I am playing 6-max and 9-max NLHE on Ignition

Did you send in the ticket with the information and a link to this thread?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have the same problem on Ignition since update

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-6426 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.