Doesn't work since .18.0 update

Default Doesn't work since .18.0 update

Hi,

since i've updated HM3 it doesn't work anymore... It opens, but as as soon as i click on a report it freezes and doesn't move. I managed to get a report open once so i could review hands, but the HUD didn't show in that case on the replayed tables. When i restarted the manager for another time, it froze again upon trying to move from the main menu.

Thanks for your help

EDIT: I noticed that only my most used Report doesn't work, the "Sessions" one. Every other i tried works. Really weird, since it's the one i used the most
    Last edited by Kolosej; 09-07-2021 at 02:52 PM.

Default my Hud does not display in Ignition Tournies since update

my Hud does not display in Ignition Tournies since update

Quote Originally Posted by Kolosej View Post
    Hi,

since i've updated HM3 it doesn't work anymore... It opens, but as as soon as i click on a report it freezes and doesn't move. I managed to get a report open once so i could review hands, but the HUD didn't show in that case on the replayed tables. When i restarted the manager for another time, it froze again upon trying to move from the main menu.

Thanks for your help

EDIT: I noticed that only my most used Report doesn't work, the "Sessions" one. Every other i tried works. Really weird, since it's the one i used the most
    Close HM3, exit the server icon from the Windows System Tray and rename your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Reports\Default\Home_Date and Time_Sessions.report file to a different name. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

When you restart HM3 this will recreate your Sessions report to default to see if it is related. If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    my Hud does not display in Ignition Tournies since update

I had someone else report this I think but I haven't been able to test it myself yet. Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.