Re-entries not calculated

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re-entries not calculated

Hello,

I just checked the tournaments I played yesterday and what I notice is that when I re-entered a tournament in HM3 I just payed one buy-in. Now my results are way to positive. I wonder how long this has been going on.

Do I have to turn on some switch somewhere? Or do I have to manually upload my tournament summaries/histories every time after a session?

Hope you can help.

Which version of HM3 do you have installed and what site are these games from? You should not have to do anything manually in general, as long as you have the latest beta version of HM3 and your site actually writes summary files.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed with a link to this thread and your forum name. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

I have this version:

HM3 version.PNG

I play on Pokerstars.

Will check out the FAQ. I think the FAQ is more for missing hand histories. I think HM3 might miss some tournament summaries. Or HM3 got the wrong tournament summary.

Ik looked up one tournament summery and it says this:

You finished in 2593rd place (eliminated at hand #229616307698).You finished the tournament.You finished the tournament.
    You made 2 re-entries for a total of $44.00.
    But it is not processed in HM3. Weird.
    Last edited by AukeM; 09-06-2021 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Which version of HM3 do you have installed and what site are these games from? You should not have to do anything manually in general, as long as you have the latest beta version of HM3 and your site actually writes summary files.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed with a link to this thread and your forum name. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Is there anything else you can do for me Fozzy71?

Quote Originally Posted by AukeM View Post
    I have this version:

HM3 version.PNG

I play on Pokerstars.

Will check out the FAQ. I think the FAQ is more for missing hand histories. I think HM3 might miss some tournament summaries. Or HM3 got the wrong tournament summary.

Ik looked up one tournament summery and it says this:

But it is not processed in HM3. Weird.
    Update to 3.1.18.0 from this link.

There is also a step in there to try and force reimport the hands/summaries to the same database, and a step to try importing them to a new database.

Is there anything else you can do for me Fozzy71?
    If you tried doing the force reimport, and tried importing the hands/summaries to a new database, and still have the same issue after doing those 2 steps then send us the hands/summaries in a support ticket with a link to this thread and as instructed at the end of that FAQ I linked in my original reply.

Creating a new database worked. I don't know exactly what this new database does. Can I delete the old one? What kind of file is this database file?

What about tournaments I play in the future? Do you think the problem is now completely resolved? Or do I still have to check the inputs after every session?

Anyway, thanks for the replies! :-)

Edit: I seem to have lost the year 2020 completely. Where did it go? It is still in my old database. But I can't find the folder to import anymore.
    Last edited by AukeM; 09-08-2021 at 06:26 AM.

Does anyone have an idea where my stats of 2020 went? Apparently it is still in my original database, but I can't find the folder anymore.

Creating a new database worked. I don't know exactly what this new database does. Can I delete the old one? What kind of file is this database file?
    You can delete it when you no longer need it but it sounds like you first need to export the 2020 hands from the old database and import them to the new database. The file is a SQLite database file for all the data of the imported hands.

What about tournaments I play in the future? Do you think the problem is now completely resolved? Or do I still have to check the inputs after every session?
    It should hopefully be resolved now but it is always a good idea to check the results.

Edit: I seem to have lost the year 2020 completely. Where did it go? It is still in my old database. But I can't find the folder to import anymore.
    Did you use HM3 in 2020 or were you using another tracker? They might be archived to a different folder on your PC or maybe you imported the wrong folder? If you can't find the original missing 2020 hands try to export the hands from the old database via the HM3 - Tools - 'Export Hands...' menu. Switch to the new database via the File menu option then do the File - Import Files... option and select the hand history files that were exported.