Hero Stats Not Updating During Session
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hero Stats Not Updating During Session

Hello,

My stats are not updating during my session @ all tables, but the stats for other players at the table are. I completed the most recent BETA update and this problem started.

What is the game type in reports set to?

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Default Hero Stats not showing in HUD

I play on Pokerstars Michigan. For the last week to 2 weeks all my opponents stats are showing in the HUD but mine are either not showing or they are just showing for the current session. I have reinstalled a couple of times and that didn't fix the problem. Checked to make sure that I don't have showing my stats turned off and that is not the problem.

Default Hero Stats Not Showing in HUD

I play on Pokerstars Michigan and for the last 2 weeks or so the HUD is showing all my opponents stats but either not updating mine or just showing mine for the current session I am playing and not including my own stats from previous sessions. I have reinstalled a couple times and also checked to make sure I don't have Hero HUD stats disabled.

Default Hero Stats not updating.

Quote Originally Posted by pkitch200 View Post
    Hello,

My stats are not updating during my session @ all tables, but the stats for other players at the table are. I completed the most recent BETA update and this problem started.
    I have been having the same problem for about 2 weeks or so. Sometimes I get no Hero stats and other times I just get Hero stats for the current session. Have sent Feedback to Support with screenshots, logs, and files and also tried to post a new thread over it in the HM3 Bugs section but no response. I may have to can HM3 and use Pokeit. Just afraid Pokeit won't be around for the next 15 years or so.

Default Same Problem

I am having the same problem. I play on Pokerstars Michigan and it is not an issue with any particular table but with any and all tables including cash games, MTTS, SNG's, and Spin and Go's. Sometimes the Hero stats stay with 1 hand played for the entire session with no other stats for the Hero, and other times it will update stats for the Hero for a session with only the stats from that particular session without stats from all previous sessions.

I have sent you Feedback with a description, logs, screenshots, and hand history files and also attempted twice to post about the problem in this thread and in a thread I tried to start in the HM3 bugs section. I have not gotten any response to my Tickets and the posts I attempted to put here were not posted for whatever reason.

I cancelled my subscription for Support and Maintenance but am paid up for it through January of 2022 so there is no good reason for ignoring my Tickets and not including my posts in this forum.

I played some cash games on Stars MI 3 days ago and had no problems. Are you playing cash, zoom, stt or mtt? Does this happen when single tabling or only when multi-tabling? Do you see the hands updating in the Reports or Live Play view when playing?

HM3 is designed to only show your table session stats in the HUD at each table, and in the Replayer. As your own number of hands increases your lifetime stats don't change much, if at all, between hands but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt and/or your opponents. If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you can do so in your HM3 reports.

If your hero HUD is not updating to show the current table session stats for any reason you need to reproduce the problem, screenshot the problem, and send us your logs, screenshots and hands from the session.

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Default Hero Stats no showing in HUD

I play single tables and don't multitable. The problem occurs with all formats(cash, MTT, SNG, Spin n Go) and all stakes at any time of day. Yes the hands are updating in Live Play. I just finished emailing screenshots, logs, hand histories along with description of problem to support. Prior to this the HUD was showing how many hands I had played from previous sessions as well. Now it starts fresh at 1 hand each session and sometimes stays at 1 and other times updates the count just for that session without including the number of hands from previous sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by devildogbarry View Post
    I play single tables and don't multitable. The problem occurs with all formats(cash, MTT, SNG, Spin n Go) and all stakes at any time of day. Yes the hands are updating in Live Play. I just finished emailing screenshots, logs, hand histories along with description of problem to support. Prior to this the HUD was showing how many hands I had played from previous sessions as well.
    That is not how the HUD is supposed to work as I mentioned in my previous reply:

HM3 is designed to only show your table session stats in the HUD at each table, and in the Replayer. As your own number of hands increases your lifetime stats don't change much, if at all, between hands but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt and/or your opponents. If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you can do so in your HM3 reports.

There is a way you can enable it to show lifetime stats for the hero in the replayer AND on live tables but then you won't be able to see your table image on the live tables.

There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live table hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Now it starts fresh at 1 hand each session
    That is how it is supposed to work.

and sometimes stays at 1 ....
    If it is staying stuck on one hand then we need the screenshots, logs and hands from a session as instructed previously.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    That is not how the HUD is supposed to work as I mentioned in my previous reply:

There is a way you can enable it to show lifetime stats for the hero in the replayer AND on live tables but then you won't be able to see your table image on the live tables.

There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live table hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

That is how it is supposed to work.

If it is staying stuck on one hand then we need the screenshots, logs and hands from a session as instructed previously.
    Oh I see now. So the Heros hand count is supposed to start at 1 every time no matter what format or table or whether he has played at that table before and sometimes the hand count will update during the session and sometimes during the session it will just stay at 2 even if the hero has played 50 hands at that table and session. I got it now. Thanks for clueing me in.