Wildly Inaccurate Winnings

Question Wildly Inaccurate Winnings

So I looked myself up on Sharkscope the other day, and I have lifetime winnings of around $25,000, but only about $1,000 overall profit. Obviously this saddened me. But then I look at my HEM2 stats, and I have winnings of around $85,000 with around $65,000 in profit. I know that's not accurate, and the real figure is much more likely to be that provided by Sharkscope as my my biggest score is $3,500 with maybe a half a dozen scores around $1,000, and another half a dozen or so that are between $500-$1000, and then all the collective scores under $500 (most of which are under $100). I'm ITM around 25%. According to Sharkscope I've played about 6,100 tournaments, and HEM about 5,300, the difference accounted for during the periods I didn't have my own computer and hit up the netcafes no doubt. This is all just on Pokerstars.

How can there be such a discrepancy? How can I fix it?

Default Culprit Example

I just had a quick glance at my tournaments, and supposedly I won $5,700 in a $5.50 tournament with 1200 runners for coming 13th...fails.png

What on earth o_O

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM3 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM3 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Winamax and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

Note: Unfortunately HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. You will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support. You can read more about the HM2 End Of Life here - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowled...m2-end-of-life

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM3 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM3 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Winamax and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

Note: Unfortunately HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. You will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support. You can read more about the HM2 End Of Life here - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowled...m2-end-of-life
    So, let me get this straight, you want me to manually go through, and edit, almost 6,000 tournament summaries, with information I don't have, to get the correct result for tournaments that are supported (Pokerstars), because somehow HM2 has messed up simple text files on an epic scale, and you want me to upgrade in spite of such a colossal fail to get real support? I always intended to upgrade to HM3, but I'm not sure I'll bother now. Especially considering your excuse for the discrepancy will be because of updates to Pokerstars software since the end of support on 31/12/20, when I know my winnings have been way off since long before then, I just haven't looked into it until now.

I don't have any more words.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to fix the issue in HM2 at this point. We have a 14 day trial of HM3 you can use to see if it detects the results more accurately. If HM3 has any issues detecting the proper results please send us the hands and summaries for testing with screenshots/details of some of the issues as instructed at the end of this FAQ - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowled...-reports-fixed