"this feature is not available while hands are importing"

Default "this feature is not available while hands are importing"

Hi,
    Last night ACR crashed. When I got it back up my HUD wouldn't start. When clicking "Start HUD" I'd get the message, "this feature is not available while hands are importing". I get that message when clicking on most drop-downs. This happened once before and an uninstall, reinstall worked. This time it did not.

I found this on a forum. "I figured this one out - the archived folder was a sub directory of the folder that was capturing hand histories and so it was sending it into an infinite loop of uploading, archiving, and reuploading the archived hands."

I could see that being the problem. I don't see how he got there to fix it. I could use some step by step directions please.

Check the HM3 - Tools - Settings... - Import - 'Archive Directory' you configured and make sure it is not configured to be one of the HM3 - Tools - Site Settings... - Auto Import Folders.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems: Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* Also include a link to this forum thread and your forum user name.

You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.