Why it looks like this..

Default Why it looks like this..

Screen Shot 08-28-21 at 12.03 PM.PNG
    in beta version it shows hands from sessions like this instead of all hands it counts every 1 hand..its annoying

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

I rolled back to stable version which shows correct all hands in one stack

Quote Originally Posted by Dastan30 View Post
    I rolled back to stable version which shows correct all hands in one stack
    Please send us the actual database for testing.
    - Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.
    - Close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - The *.hmdb files are saved by default in C:\Users\{Username}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases
    - If you can't see the extension, turn off the windows option that is hiding that extension.
    - Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    - When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email.
    - If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

I've just installed new version and same bug again. It thinks like I play xxx sessions a day and counts like 1-3 per session instead of all hands..one row shows 255 hands and i played 1000 in one session
    How can I send a database. It takes 35GB..
    maybe I need to have HM3 opened to work it properly with this version? Cause I always work on "exit mode" with the HUD only
    btw is there an option to have the HM3 opened and make it minimalized to tray?
    Last edited by Dastan30; 09-07-2021 at 07:23 AM.

I've just installed new version and same bug again. It thinks like I play xxx sessions a day and counts like 1-3 per session instead of all hands..one row shows 255 hands and i played 1000 in one session
    Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

How can I send a database. It takes 35GB..
    When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) to reduce the size then upload it to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

maybe I need to have HM3 opened to work it properly with this version? Cause I always work on "exit mode" with the HUD only
    That should not matter if you leave the HM3 server running or have the server close when you exit HM3.

btw is there an option to have the HM3 opened and make it minimalized to tray?
    No, the main HM3 user interface does not have that option.