Questions about HM3

Default Questions about HM3

Hi, I can't configure HM3 (trial atm) to do what I want. I was using HM2 without hud on some formats while having the program on a second screen open on active session ready to click if I wanted to look for some spots. I can't turn off the hud and import hands at the same time? Something's not working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ensiferum View Post
    Hi, I can't configure HM3 (trial atm) to do what I want. I was using HM2 without hud on some formats while having the program on a second screen open on active session ready to click if I wanted to look for some spots.
    In HM3 that would be the 'Live Play' view which is the 4th option down the left sidebar menu.

I can't turn off the hud and import hands at the same time? Something's not working for me.
    No, you can not turn off the HUD and keep auto import running but you can open the HM3 - HUD - HUD Editor... menu, select your 'Profile' and edit the HUD profile to maybe show just the 'Notes' icon or Player name stat. There is also an option there for 'Display Type' that you can set to 'Lower Opacity Until Mouseover' you may find helpful to further reduce the visibility of your HUD profile.

The Live Play isn't updating in real time even if I am running the hud/import. I am playing mostly zoom on Stars right now

The Live Play isn't updating in real time even if I am running the hud/import. I am playing mostly zoom on Stars right now
    Make sure you have the latest HM3 beta version 3.1.17.7380 installed.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

You have to toggle on the [x] 'Automatically Refresh' option at the top/left of the Live Play view.

live play automatically refresh enabled.png