NC keeps getting hung up on hand 19797 when trying to create notes

Default NC keeps getting hung up on hand 19797 when trying to create notes

Hey,

I can't get notecaddy to make notes on my entire database. It will freezeup when creating notes at the exact same hand everytime. It won't display an error, it will just stop processing hands. How do I find the hands in my DB that are creating this problem? I can't seem to locate the NoteCaddy log files anywhere or if they are even making logfiles even though I have logging enabled.

Thank you for your help

Okay, so when I reset the my notes and start over I will get a bunch of these errors, and then it will import more hands and then just stop doing anything...

OnTaskUnhandledException -> System.AggregateException: A Task's exception(s) were not observed either by Waiting on the Task or accessing its Exception property. As a result, the unobserved exception was rethrown by the finalizer thread. ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Name cannot begin with the '{' character, hexadecimal value 0x7B. Line 1, position 374.
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowF orNonSuccess(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.Handle NonSuccess(Task task)
    at AssaultWare.Business.NoteTakerWorker.<ProcessHandB uilderAsync>d__10.MoveNext()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Xml.XmlException: Name cannot begin with the '{' character, hexadecimal value 0x7B. Line 1, position 374.
    at AssaultWare.Business.NoteTakerWorker.<ProcessHandB uilderAsync>d__10.MoveNext()<---
    msg: A Task's exception(s) were not observed either by Waiting on the Task or accessing its Exception property. As a result, the unobserved exception was rethrown by the finalizer thread.
    stack trace:
    System.Xml.XmlException: Name cannot begin with the '{' character, hexadecimal value 0x7B. Line 1, position 374.
    at AssaultWare.Business.NoteTakerWorker.<ProcessHandB uilderAsync>d__10.MoveNext() msg: Name cannot begin with the '{' character, hexadecimal value 0x7B. Line 1, position 374.
    stack trace: at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowF orNonSuccess(Task task)
    at AssaultWare.Business.NoteTakerWorker.<ProcessHandB uilderAsync>d__10.MoveNext()

OnTaskUnhandledException -> System.AggregateException: A Task's exception(s) were not observed either by Waiting on the Task or accessing its Exception property. As a result, the unobserved exception was rethrown by the finalizer thread. ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Name cannot begin with the '{' character, hexadecimal value 0x7B. Line 1, position 374.
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Xml.XmlException: Name cannot begin with the '{' character, hexadecimal value 0x7B. Line 1, position 374.
    at AssaultWare.Business.NoteTakerWorker.<ProcessHandB uilderAsync>d__10.MoveNext()<---
    msg: A Task's exception(s) were not observed either by Waiting on the Task or accessing its Exception property. As a result, the unobserved exception was rethrown by the finalizer thread.
    stack trace:
    System.Xml.XmlException: Name cannot begin with the '{' character, hexadecimal value 0x7B. Line 1, position 374.
    at AssaultWare.Business.NoteTakerWorker.<ProcessHandB uilderAsync>d__10.MoveNext() msg: Name cannot begin with the '{' character, hexadecimal value 0x7B. Line 1, position 374.
    stack trace: at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowF orNonSuccess(Task task)

It won't let me upload the full log since it is too big for the upload, but it basically seems to work on processing hands, then show this error thousands of times, then import a few hands then it just stops doing anything

Attached is a zip of the log filelogfile.zip

Super Moderator

Hello vaksin.

First, I would suggest importing all the hands from the HMarchive instead of importing the HM2 database to see if that makes a difference

The way to troubleshoot this is a bit combersome: reimport the hands in batches until finding out what batch creates the lock.

Please open a ticket with support if this does not help and attach the log files there.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

I am having the same issue. My notes stop at around 9900 and quits writing them. Since I have purchased the pro addition, I am hoping there is a way to resolve this.

Super Moderator

Hello,

At first glance in the error vaksin posted "at AssaultWare.Business.NoteTakerWorker.<ProcessHandB uilderAsync>d__10.MoveNext() msg: Name cannot begin with the '{' character, hexadecimal value 0x7B. Line 1, position 374." it seems to relate to an opponent with some weird name that is being hard to import.

Please install the latest release of HM3 that might help fixing this: https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=Beta

To isolate further what is going on I would ask those affected by this issue to reimport DB if possible im small batches and recreate notes using only the default definitions instead of any packages or custom definitions. This will help us to isolate further from a definition error or a hand reading error.

If it still gets stuck creating notes please open a ticket with the log files and a link to download your Database for testing, using the Send Feedback button in HM3. Also include as much information as possible of your DB. Poker room, type of game, etc.

Please reach out if any help is needed.

jahrumble
    Last edited by jahrumble; 09-02-2021 at 11:54 AM.